• Minion

Knott's is Hiring Monsters. Help

I am interesting in becoming a monster for Knott's Scary Farm this yr or maybe next yr. This yr they already fired lots of monsters and others just quit.

I need advice on how to get hired and the audition. What should I expect, what are they looking for, act like, etc
    thx

Re: Knott's is Hiring Monsters. Help

Treat it like any other job interview. Present yourself in a respectful, professional manner, answer their questions, be sure to ask them any questions you may have (even if you do not have any), and try and be yourself, don't stress out over it.

• Minion

i am an 18yo male 5'6 115 pounds. what should apply for. or what category would they put me in.
    and how much $$ do they pay.

just apply to be a monster, They might give you a choice of a maze to be in or they may just put you in one. and there probably is NO audition involved for general maze... If all they offer you is a black out spot take it as well as blackouts usually get offered a spot to be a monster before the end of haunt as even more people quit or get fired or whatever. Pay is Min. wage. Don't do it for the money and you will enjoy it more. A lot of the people that quit usually do so because they were just looking for an EASY paycheck and they found out that Its A Lot more Work than they Ever thought of doing....

• Ok time for cocoa

It is a lot of work. I was hired in 1992, I was on the "C" list and started the second weekend. Worked it 5 years, all 5 at the Mine ride. Second year there, was punched in the face and two teeth broken.

Would not miss it for the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Minion

Yes ima blackout so basically I just fill in for the monsters, crowd control, etc. when ever needed. So I can get called in for anything not just monsters