• Mice Chatter

Knotts Berry Bloom (March 23rd - April 7th)

This spring break, Knott’s Berry Farm makes it even easier to have fun with Knott’s Berry Bloom. From March 23rd through April 7th, the entire park will be “spring-i-fied” in a big way. With exciting new activities and attractions like Search For The Easter Beagle, where kids can win fun prizes; sculptures in The Towering Topiary Tasting Garden; a musical and interactive Peanuts Party in The Park, Boardwalk Board Games, 3-D artwork show, and more. For a different kind of fun this spring break, come out to Knott’s Berry Bloom, where fun is always in bloom.

Search for the Easter Beagle
    The Search for the Easter Beagle will have kids, ages 3-11, scurrying across the park to find images of the famous beagle. All participants who complete the quest have a chance to win egg-mazing giveaways.

Peanuts' Party in the Park
    Warmer weather means enjoying the great outdoors, which is just what the Peanuts characters are doing in “Peanut’s Party in the Park,” a new interactive live show located in Charleston Circle. This musical revue includes some of today’s top ten tunes that will have the whole family singing along.

Boardwalk Games
    Looking for a little friendly competition? Then head over to Knott’s Boardwalk area for the big game, the Boardwalk Board Games that is. It’s family game night as everyone becomes game pieces in some of their favorite board games. From dominoes to tick-tack-toe – it’s game on!

Grande 3-D Art Show
    At the Grande 3-D Art Show at the Silver Bullet midway, guests can step into drawings of some of nature’s most beautiful spring scenery for priceless photo opportunities. The park will also be filled with interactive displays that scream “spring”!

Towering Topiary Tasting Garden
    For some refreshment, guests won’t want to miss a trip to Knott’s Towering Topiary Tasting Garden located in Wilderness Dance Hall. Everyone will enjoy the display of greenery while the adults can enjoy a tasting garden featuring wines from around the world, craft beers and farm fresh food offerings (additional fees may apply).

Lucy's Really Big Show
    Camp Snoopy features Lucy Van Pelt in her very own show at the Camp Snoopy Theatre. The darling diva is joined by her brother, Linus and good friends, Charlie Brown and JT in a show that’s sure to delight kids of all ages.

Spring Fling Dance Party
    For the teens, tweens and anyone who has rhythm, the nighttime Spring Fling Dance Party will provide an opportunity for everyone to take to the floor with some of their favorite dance music.

• New Member Goes Forth

Re: Knotts Berry Bloom (March 23rd - April 7th)

Sounds like a good offering
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Quote Originally Posted by spankyourstank View Post
    Peanuts' Party in the Park
    Warmer weather means enjoying the great outdoors, which is just what the Peanuts characters are doing in “Peanut’s Party in the Park,” a new interactive live show located in Charleston Circle. This musical revue includes some of today’s top ten tunes that will have the whole family singing along.
    I caught the Charleston Circle show at Knott's and really enjoyed it. If you get the chance to go, go and check it out for yourself as it's a great use of the Charleston Fountain area which gives the in-the-round show a garden setting that one can't get on the hot boards of the Calico Square stage. The show plays out on the street so its on the same level as the guests allowing for more interaction between the singing dancers and the audience. I was very impressed and hope this Spring offering sticks around for the summer. It's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by spankyourstank View Post
    Towering Topiary Tasting Garden
    For some refreshment, guests won’t want to miss a trip to Knott’s Towering Topiary Tasting Garden located in Wilderness Dance Hall. Everyone will enjoy the display of greenery while the adults can enjoy a tasting garden featuring wines from around the world, craft beers and farm fresh food offerings (additional fees may apply).
    I attended the wine tasting at Wilderness Dance Hall and loved it! The opportunity is one I've never had at Knott's and the wine and beer samples were well-chosen and impressive. Although I wish there was better exterior signage to promote the somewhat hidden event, I thought it was great and hope to see it return next year. Really, I'm kinda bumed it only lasts two weeks of the year as I want more!