Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: The 2013 Knott's Scary Farm News Thread!!!

It's between the entrance to Log ride and Excellerator.

What I'm most interested in is the VIP Lounge for people with Trapped tickets. They announced it the event they had in august, but no word since then.

Thank you for the information! Getting really excited here!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    Prices for opening night.

the pre-dinner is $24.99.

Fright lane alone $65
    admission w/ Fright lane $98

Trapped $60 for 6 people.

Parking $20

Ok, Knott's is getting expensive. personally, i'll just do the normal general admission.
    ___
    Also, I don't like how Cedar Fair manages their web sites to make them all look the same.!!!! I like the Haunt site back then in 2011.

Just learn to budget & choose the right path of what you really want for any halloween themed experience & you'll do ok

Any news yet on the Elvira show times or if a map is available on line yet for this years mazes?

Quote Originally Posted by zuliek View Post
    Any news yet on the Elvira show times or if a map is available on line yet for this years mazes?
    D
    Don't expect show times to appear until opening night. Elvira will be around 9 and 11. As for the map, Facebook usually debuts it when its finished.

I got a response on twitter that her show times will be at 9:00 and 12:30. Since the meet and greet will be at 10:30 to 11:30 that makes sense.

anyone have info about this 'secret area' or whatever in some of the mazes? I am buying the freight line pass in addition to our hotel package thingy. I hope its worth the 130 extra for me and the girlfriend!
    Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

All I know is that it is an extra room! We would love to get that too, but there are 4 of us. They keep us in wondering. We are doing trapped, we did it last year and felt it was worth the extra cost. We are going to do the Haunted Dreams package and now they added a deluxe option to that! I think it is $15 more per person to add park admission (I assume for the next day). So we are going to do that and add an extra night in the hotel. With the extra night , now we are thinking of getting Dark Harbor tickets for that second night, then having a lunch the next day in the Chicken Restaurant before heading back to Nevada. lol. We wanted to do the meet and greet also but decided that would take up too much time.. Plus for all of us to do that we would have to spend $160 combined at the Elvira shop in the park, and if I read that rule right it opens at 7pm. So one would have to shop first thing to get a pass for each of us. Too much time would be taken up just waiting. We are going on a Thursday night because 2 in our group use wheelchairs and the crowds are thinner and easier to maneuver thru.
    Does anyone know if they have a special place in the theater where Elvira's show is for wheelchairs and where they would be located?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYnerd View Post
    anyone have info about this 'secret area' or whatever in some of the mazes? I am buying the freight line pass in addition to our hotel package thingy. I hope its worth the 130 extra for me and the girlfriend!
    Endgames, Dominion, Black Magic, Gunslinger's Grave, and Slaughterhouse.
    basically it's kinda like trapped but only one room each. and these secret rooms... the monsters had to audition for the role.

Does anyone know about the Theaters Charles Shultz and Mystery Lodge? I see there are wheelchair entrances. Not knowing where wheelchair seating is. Would seating be better if we transfer her to a normal seat?

Quote Originally Posted by zuliek View Post
    Does anyone know about the Theaters Charles Shultz and Mystery Lodge? I see there are wheelchair entrances. Not knowing where wheelchair seating is. Would seating be better if we transfer her to a normal seat?
    The Charles M. Shultz theatre has handicapped seating behind the "orchestra section" along the main walkway to the left and right of the stage. Just enter the glass doors at street level and the ushers will assist you from there. As for the mystery lodge, someone else would be a better informant. I don't remember specific handicap sections. As for seats, they are bench seats. If that helps any.

Thank you for the information! It is nice that they have ushers!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456