•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Knott's Scary Farm photos + video thread

Will start off with my Halloween Haunt photos - been attending for 5-6 years at this point, and the Scary Farm is truly a highlight of the year for me. The quality of walk-throughs, decoration, props, performers and details keep getting better each year it seems, and it's a great event - endlessly fun, and the MiceChat events at such really do deliver a great experience. Onwards to photos! (taken at many separate years of attending)

Re: Knott's Scary Farm photos + video thread

Nice! Halloween is my favorite time of year, and Knott's really does it right.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

And last but certainly not least - Fishbulb makes a friend. Awww.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

And a few videos I shot -

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Have photos or videos you shot? Please do share them here!

• former CM

Thanks, Regions Beyond!

Here's my favorite Knott's monster of all time. She did such a good job of keeping in character, that she seemed like an actual monster struggling to get in touch with her humanity, while most others seemed like fun people playing monsters at a theme park.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post

Here's my favorite Knott's monster of all time. She did such a good job of keeping in character, that she seemed like an actual monster struggling to get in touch with her humanity, while most others seemed like fun people playing monsters at a theme park.
    If I am correct in remembering I heard from a few places, that actress formerly was the much-talked about 'star' of the Doll Factory for a few seasons, let loose to perform on the streets after doing such a good job inside...

I've yet to go to an actual Knotts Scary Farm event mostly due to a lot of time constraints on my part. I'm so glad that MiceChat does stuff like this around Halloween time when they do extensive photography of the mazes and zones. People like me get to experience the haunt even when one is unable to go, so I'd just like to thank you for that.

Delirium was an awesomely creepy maze when it first debut. A lot of the mazes are scary and fun, but I'll admit that maze was the one that sent chills down my spine. The whole maze was unsettling, especially with the scenes involving the household overrun by the vast amount of bugs. Delirium really hit that part on the head, and I am absolutely in love with it. The most disturbing thing out of Knotts Scary Farm for me? Yes. But do I still love it with a burning passion? Most definitively. The mazes make me scared and try to hide, but Delirium is the only one to make my skin itch whenever I see pictures or videos of the maze. If Delirium does come back, however, I'd love to see them try and do different nightmares. Seeing the maze repeated was nice, but a twist here or there in the story would be appreciated.The Terror of London is one of the prettiest mazes I can recollect. From various videos I see, the maze really does its best to immerse you in the world of Late Victorian London, and the maze really excels at that. The tight alley ways of the maze really work to its advantage, making the people feel trapped as if there is no escape. Not to mention the fog. By gosh, the fog and lighting mixed together not only make the maze 10x more creepier, but also beautiful. From photos and video of the maze, the architecture and style is really enhanced under that brilliant lighting being shown through the thick fog. A maze that will be sincerely missed but will be remembered.

The Fallout Shelter has got to be one of my personal favorite mazes of the recent bunch. If you know me personally, you will know I have an unrivaled love for American culture during the 40's, 50's, and 60's. The Fallout Shelter maze lands right dab middle in a very stylized 1950's American Culture from the posters and television warning about nuclear radiation to the very idea of trying to escape from the troubles of the world in an underground bunker, but that very idea going completely awry. I cannot really describe why I love Fallout Shelter so much other than my absolute love for 50's American culture. You know, with the popularity of the Fallout video game series, and Bethesda Game Studios (Current company owning the rights to the Fallout Franchise) ending their work on The Elder Scrolls Online and possibly beginning work on Fallout 4 makes me hope in the future that the Fallout Shelter maze will be brought back to try and coincide with the eventual hype/release of Fallout 4.

Awesome pictures by the way! Thanks to the constant updating here on Micechat, I'm able to experience the Haunt as if I was really there, even though I am unable to attend. They're all really awesome, and I can't wait until the next updates on the Haunt come around!

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5