•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Hotels around Knott's

We are planning on going to Knott's, Universal and Long Beach area. We are looking for hotel around one of the area (I know they are spread out.) Nothing real expensive but in a decent area. We will be there probably around the end of August and most of the places I'm finding are $300+ and that is just out of the budget for us this year. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Re: Hotels around Knott's

We stayed here in March Best Host Inn Disneyland Knotts Berry Farm Buena Park Anaheim California CA Hotels Motels Accommodations in Buena Park Anaheim . It was decent, an older building but maintained. Hot breakfast was awful; everything microwaved. I mean, it's like they just piled raw bacon on a plate and stuck it in the microwave. There was a welcome basket with snacks, and even a small bottle of wine. There was also a coin slot on the ice machine. So a bit quirky, but OK. Biggest plus was the short walk to KBF.

A bientot
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

• Delicious Dessert

Re: Hotels around Knott's

If you're still looking, the Courtyard by Marriott in Cypress is a good compromise location. Maybe 10 minutes to Knotts and 25 to Long Beach. Since it's a business area more than a tourist area, the rooms are only $120/night. Plus, you get a suite - the kid enjoyed having her own room when we stayed there for a recent Knotts trip.
    Well you know it is a thrill when you go down hill, 'cause you're riding on a mountain of your own free will; and you're zippin' in a flash on a daring dash, down a waterfall so rapid that you go splish splash.