Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2008
  1. #1501

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Ok, Valentine's Day was good. Seems like I didn't miss much. LittlePixie is going to Phoenix, Jill and Aashee area couple, and Rob's idolizing people. anything else?
    Edit: Post #1500. It's amazing how big this thread's gotten!
    Are you heading out to Moorpark? Bring Lysol, the smell is pretty bad.

  2. #1502

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    Are you heading out to Moorpark? Bring Lysol, the smell is pretty bad.
    Why lysol? Old Spice is more like it.

  3. #1503

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Why lysol? Old Spice is more like it.
    Why Old Spice? Axe is more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  4. #1504

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    Why Old Spice? Axe is more like it.
    How about both?

  5. #1505

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Ok, Valentine's Day was good. Seems like I didn't miss much. LittlePixie is going to Phoenix, Jill and Aashee area couple, and Rob's idolizing people. anything else?
    Edit: Post #1500. It's amazing how big this thread's gotten!
    "You're not making any sense at all, mate."






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  6. #1506

    • Down Pluto!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Altered State
    Posts
    4,072

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Yeah, Axe will kill it. Germs, cockroaches, neighbors...whatever. More effective than Zyklon B at destroying life as we know it.







    I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

  7. #1507

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    I haven't smelled Axe, though I hear it's a real strong scent.

  8. #1508

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    How about both?
    What about Bod? Remember those commercials; "Oooh, I like your Bod"






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  9. #1509

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    How about both?
    i guess so, but if we're talking about body products found at target, i prefer axe a little more (but again, hollister always wins no matter what)
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  10. #1510

    • Down Pluto!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Altered State
    Posts
    4,072

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Axe is a "scent" in much the same way as Chernobyl was a battery.







    I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

  11. #1511

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Axe is a "scent" in much the same way as Chernobyl was a battery.
    which scent are you talking about? we've talked about like 5 different products that have scent, you gotta let us know what scent you're talking about

    oh i'm stupid!!! that's a facepalm for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  12. #1512

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    i guess so, but if we're talking about body products found at target, i prefer axe a little more (but again, hollister always wins no matter what)
    Hollister trumps everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    which scent are you talking about? we've talked about like 5 different products that have scent, you gotta let us know what scent you're talking about

    oh i'm stupid!!! that's a facepalm for me!
    Yea, that was a facepalm. WTG. :P

  13. #1513

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Yea, that was a facepalm. WTG. :P
    hahaha thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  14. #1514

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    hahaha thanks!
    "Just doing my civic duties.."

  15. #1515

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    "Just doing my civic duties.."
    another movie quote...i have no idea where that came from
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Similar Threads

  1. Lost Boy's Birthday Meet?
    By Lost Boy in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:43 PM
  2. New Pictures of Lost Boy's Lair
    By Lost Boy in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. Looking for boy's crown
    By EvilQueenRocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
  4. Looking for boy's crown
    By EvilQueenRocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
  5. Looking for boy's crown
    By EvilQueenRocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 03:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •