Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2008
  1. #151

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,969

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Ginarella, quit giving out your girls. They are promised to my smart sons, not to some Bakersfield Bum.
    You adopted sons?

  2. #152

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,571

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    He's already chatting up Ginarella's daughter on FB.

    Go Jake!!! 7 thin.....errr, 8 things at once, Whoo-hooo!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  3. #153

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Ginarella, quit giving out your girls. They are promised to my smart sons, not to some Bakersfield Bum.
    Ouch....
    I may be a surf bum, I'm rather smart. Plus, I hate this town. I don't even associate myself with it. I'd much rather live in L.A, or San Diego, where I can carry on a conversation with people other than Nascar, Hooters, Beer, Oil, and which cousin got married in Vegas over the weekend.

  4. #154

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,571

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Ouch....
    I may be a surf bum, I'm rather smart. Plus, I hate this town. I don't even associate myself with it. I'd much rather live in L.A, or San Diego, where I can carry on a conversation with people other than Nascar, Hooters, Beer, Oil, and which cousin got married in Vegas over the weekend.
    sounds like Arizona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  5. #155

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    sounds like Arizona.
    My thoughts exactly. subtract the beer, add tequila.

  6. #156

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,969

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Ouch....
    I may be a surf bum, I'm rather smart. Plus, I hate this town. I don't even associate myself with it. I'd much rather live in L.A, or San Diego, where I can carry on a conversation with people other than Nascar, Hooters, Beer, Oil, and which cousin got married in Vegas over the weekend.
    You like talking about yourself.

  7. #157

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    You like talking about yourself.
    Just as much as you like finding your criminal records. I'm still shocked about the Australia one dude..that was just uncalled for!

  8. #158

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,969

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Just as much as you like finding your criminal records. I'm still shocked about the Australia one dude..that was just uncalled for!
    Would you like a vegamite sandwich?

  9. #159

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ninjaville
    Posts
    6,639
    Blog Entries
    7

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    I think young'ens that are so cute and think they are smart are a joy, right up until I make them grovel and beg for forgiveness. Then I really love them.

  10. #160

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Would you like a vegamite sandwich?
    Men At Work. Nice.
    Nah, I'll pass. I'm still waiting for the strange lady to give me breakfast.

  11. #161

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,969

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I think young'ens that are so cute and think they are smart are a joy, right up until I make them grovel and beg for forgiveness. Then I really love them.
    Did you ever make them wear a Texas Longhorns hat as a punishment? I don't think I can co-sign that cruelty.

  12. #162

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,571

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I think young'ens that are so cute and think they are smart are a joy, right up until I make them grovel and beg for forgiveness. Then I really love them.
    Don't trust her Jake. There's a trap in here somewhere. I'm sure of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  13. #163

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I think young'ens that are so cute and think they are smart are a joy, right up until I make them grovel and beg for forgiveness. Then I really love them.

    Please forgive me? I'm sorry I agreed with Duck. I won't do it again! He's just so convincing, and witty, it was too easy to agree...I promise I'll watch who I agree with more.


    wait, who am I kidding...this is all just too confusing. Mind......being.......warped......must......stay.. ...strong.

  14. #164

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Did you ever make them wear a Texas Longhorns hat as a punishment? I don't think I can co-sign that cruelty.
    Excuse me, but I'm a fan by choice. We would have won the bowl game if Colt didn't get injured. Oh well, it's in the past. The freshie that stepped in played well, and has a good future ahead of him.

  15. #165

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ninjaville
    Posts
    6,639
    Blog Entries
    7

    re: The Lost Boy's Treehouse of Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Did you ever make them wear a Texas Longhorns hat as a punishment? I don't think I can co-sign that cruelty.
    I could never be that cruel. Some Sun Devil ears maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    Don't trust her Jake. There's a trap in here somewhere. I'm sure of it.
    Ducky is my favorite man of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post

    Please forgive me? I'm sorry I agreed with Duck. I won't do it again! He's just so convincing, and witty, it was too easy to agree...I promise I'll watch who I agree with more.


    wait, who am I kidding...this is all just too confusing. Mind......being.......warped......must......stay.. ...strong.
    Learn from the masters: Aashee, Ginarella, Duck44, GrouchyRob, etc.

Similar Threads

  1. Lost Boy's Birthday Meet?
    By Lost Boy in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:43 PM
  2. New Pictures of Lost Boy's Lair
    By Lost Boy in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. Looking for boy's crown
    By EvilQueenRocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
  4. Looking for boy's crown
    By EvilQueenRocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
  5. Looking for boy's crown
    By EvilQueenRocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 03:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •