Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123456132853103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2106
  1. #31

    • Queen of Sarcasm
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,331

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Your jokes are adaqute. Which makes you one of the funniest people in this hell hole.
    That would make me second to you I assume?





  2. #32

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Looks like Es-kay-Pe is doing his job well.
    i'm confuzzled.

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    LOL! Welcome to the thread. Funny people are welcome in here, in fact they are pretty scarce.
    (insert sarcastic laugh here.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  3. #33

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Your jokes are adequate. Which makes you one of the funniest people in this hell hole.
    all better!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  4. #34

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,917

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    That would make me second to you I assume?
    You've got a ways to go to prove your funny in here. Saying that Gina and I are your favorite people may have already burned your credibility.

  5. #35

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,917

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    i'm confuzzled.
    How would your boyfriend make your head explode (not literally)? Think about it hard and then we'll give you 30 minutes alone to ponder the possibilities.

  6. #36

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    Chad and Gina are both in here?! I think I just fell in love. I still retain my right to flirt though. Can we have an open relationship?

    That's me, full of jokes and puns.
    I'm here with open arms which leads me to SASHA!!! Woot!

  7. #37

    • Queen of Sarcasm
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,331

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    You've got a ways to go to prove your funny in here. Saying that Gina and I are your favorite people may have already burned your credibility.
    Boo, you took the one thing I had, my credibility. Now I have to scrape the bottom of the barrel with everyone else in here.





  8. #38

    • Queen of Sarcasm
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,331

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    I'm here with open arms which leads me to SASHA!!! Woot!
    It's okay. We can share Sasha but can I keep Pau and Shannon?





  9. #39

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    How would your boyfriend make your head explode (not literally)? Think about it hard and then we'll give you 30 minutes alone to ponder the possibilities.
    ehh......i don't feel like thinking hard....it's too early in the morning......
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  10. #40

    • Queen of Sarcasm
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,331

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    ehh......i don't feel like thinking hard....it's too early in the morning......
    11 is too early in the morning? Reminds me of me as a teen. I wish I could go back to that time.





  11. #41

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    11 is too early in the morning? Reminds me of me as a teen. I wish I could go back to that time.
    well i had to drag my butt to school at 9am to take a test, then came home, and i couldn't fall back asleep so it's like "boooooo..."

    oh yeah! i'm done with school til august! woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  12. #42

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    Boo, you took the one thing I had, my credibility. Now I have to scrape the bottom of the barrel with everyone else in here.
    I prefer licking but that's cool too!

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    It's okay. We can share Sasha but can I keep Pau and Shannon?
    No problem good to see ya PC.

  13. #43

    • Queen of Sarcasm
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,331

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    I prefer licking but that's cool too!



    No problem good to see ya PC.
    Wait, was the barrel filled with wine? Then I might be licking it too. I just have to make sure I lick it before you.

    Okay, we have a deal! It is good seeing you too.





  14. #44

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    I just have to make sure I lick it before you.
    that's what she said!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  15. #45

    • Queen of Sarcasm
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,331

    Re: Ever Been Hit On? V: The Empire Flirts Back

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    well i had to drag my butt to school at 9am to take a test, then came home, and i couldn't fall back asleep so it's like "boooooo..."

    oh yeah! i'm done with school til august! woohoo!
    Well, truth be known I woke up at 9 this morning also. It is my day off so I consider that sleeping in. I usually have to be up early since I have to be at work at 6am.

    Yay, vacation!





Similar Threads

  1. 30th Anniversary screening 'The Empire Strikes Back' w/ Harrison Ford
    By Coheteboy in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:14 AM
  2. SPOILER WARNING Pirates of the Carribean 2 or An Empire Strikes Back
    By Weekly-Visitor in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 12:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •