Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661 ... LastLast

Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

^^ I barely saw your question in the fun and games area or whatever you call it... I will just respond in here though...

The EM program is new there at the school. Its basically a business course with concentration in Entertainment Management.

I went to the school in November because I was in the area but it was closed because of veterans day or whatever holiday it was. Luckily for me I met this guy who worked there and he gave me a tour of the student rec. area... He was a cool dude and he gave me his number and said if I ever managed to make it out there to give him a call and he would give me a job at the school...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    If I go to Fullerton- Business Administration-Entertainment Management

Northridge- Business Administration

UCLA- Not sure because I like the area and the whole "I go to UCLA" thing but their majors kinda suck and I dont want to major in Business Economics...

I could've swarn that Pismo was the only pier in that area..
    cool! that's kinda the same area I want to get into...I really don't know the technical terms of what I want to do, but I want to get a business degree, and I want to either produce, or direct films.

Nope. SLO has one, but it's not as huge as Pismo's. Plus SLO is a bit north, and more quiet usually.
    ^^ I barely saw your question in the fun and games area or whatever you call it... I will just respond in here though...

The EM program is new there at the school. Its basically a business course with concentration in Entertainment Management.

I went to the school in November because I was in the area but it was closed because of veterans day or whatever holiday it was. Luckily for me I met this guy who worked there and he gave me a tour of the student rec. area... He was a cool dude and he gave me his number and said if I ever managed to make it out there to give him a call and he would give me a job at the school...
    oh awesome!! That sounds pretty interesting, actually. I might look into that.

nice, there's actually some cool people in SoCal, unlike the stereotype of rude rich people it gets from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    cool! that's kinda the same area I want to get into...I really don't know the technical terms of what I want to do, but I want to get a business degree, and I want to either produce, or direct films.

Nope. SLO has one, but it's not as huge as Pismo's. Plus SLO is a bit north, and more quiet usually.

oh awesome!! That sounds pretty interesting, actually. I might look into that.

nice, there's actually some cool people in SoCal, unlike the stereotype of rude rich people it gets from time to time.

Yea, it took me forever to find a school that had exactly what I've been looking for! I really want to manage an event center or something like that. But there are plenty of things I want to do that are related to the entertainment industry. I met a few people from there that day and everyone was real nice so it made me feel better about moving away from home.

I have to ask since you claim to be the king of the red party cup... Which is it? Tequila, vodka, beer, jager, or are you going to give me what I think will be a Disney answer? lol

• Banned User

Yea, it took me forever to find a school that had exactly what I've been looking for! I really want to manage an event center or something like that. But there are plenty of things I want to do that are related to the entertainment industry. I met a few people from there that day and everyone was real nice so it made me feel better about moving away from home.

I have to ask since you claim to be the king of the red party cup... Which is it? Tequila, vodka, beer, jager, or are you going to give me what I think will be a Disney answer? lol
    That's still my issue..I'm trying to find everything I want. lol I wanna work at disney while in college, so I want either close to the studios, or the parks.

haha I stick to pepsi, no alcohol added. But I almost always have a red party cup in my hand when I'm around my friends houses or mine, so that's why I put that as that.

That's still my issue..I'm trying to find everything I want. lol I wanna work at disney while in college, so I want either close to the studios, or the parks.

haha I stick to pepsi, no alcohol added. But I almost always have a red party cup in my hand when I'm around my friends houses or mine, so that's why I put that as that.
    I think the location of Northridge and UCLA is better than Fullerton... But if I must live in Fullerton than I better get a job at Disney! lol

Disney answer it is... Sorry man my head was in a different place for a few seconds haha

• Banned User

I think the location of Northridge and UCLA is better than Fullerton... But if I must live in Fullerton than I better get a job at Disney! lol

Disney answer it is... Sorry man my head was in a different place for a few seconds haha

Yea, I agree. Fullerton is only 10 min. from Anaheim, so it's not *too* bad. lol
    haha yea, plus I'm underage, so I'm not even worried about the alcohol. haha it's cool, I usually try to stick to a clean image. No alcohol, no smoking, no tattoos or piercings, but that's just who I am. sounds boring, but I don't care, lol

Yea, I agree. Fullerton is only 10 min. from Anaheim, so it's not *too* bad. lol
    haha yea, plus I'm underage, so I'm not even worried about the alcohol. haha it's cool, I usually try to stick to a clean image. No alcohol, no smoking, no tattoos or piercings, but that's just who I am. sounds boring, but I don't care, lol
    Thats not boring! Its more boring if you have to drink to have fun...

The bolded is a no no for me lol... But I do drink every once in a while... I used to be worse but i'd like to say im more in recovery now lol

How old are you?

• Banned User

Thats not boring! Its more boring if you have to drink to have fun...

The bolded is a no no for me lol... But I do drink every once in a while... I used to be worse but i'd like to say im more in recovery now lol

How old are you?
    Yea that's true. I like to remember my fun haha.
    I'm a legal adult now...lol so 18. you?

Yea that's true. I like to remember my fun haha.
    I'm a legal adult now...lol so 18. you?
    I like to remember my fun...most of the time

19 going to be 20 in July... Goodbye teen scene

• Banned User

I like to remember my fun...most of the time

19 going to be 20 in July... Goodbye teen scene
    hahaha not remembering can be fun at times I guess. "hey guys, We don't remember anything from last night, remember?"
    aw bummer! well, at least you have the other lounges.

hahaha not remembering can be fun at times I guess. "hey guys, We don't remember anything from last night, remember?"
    aw bummer! well, at least you have the other lounges.
    99% of the people that say that are lying! You may not remember every small detail but you def. can remember if you did anything stupid

Maybe can i tempt you to come to the dark side at fullerton haha jk...

These lounges arent to active though... I just discovered the fun and games lounge today and that #100 thread seems pretty active though...

• Banned User

99% of the people that say that are lying! You may not remember every small detail but you def. can remember if you did anything stupid

Maybe can i tempt you to come to the dark side at fullerton haha jk...

These lounges arent to active though... I just discovered the fun and games lounge today and that #100 thread seems pretty active though...
    haha sure? I don't know, but I guess you do, and I'll take your word for it.
    lol yea, that will have to take a lot of thinking and planning for that to happen.
    True..this one used to be, then died out, it might pick back up again.

haha sure? I don't know, but I guess you do, and I'll take your word for it.
    lol yea, that will have to take a lot of thinking and planning for that to happen.
    True..this one used to be, then died out, it might pick back up again.
    Im sure it will be quite easy NOT! Im not into peer pressuring people so you're lucky.

Im sure it will... Everyone is probably just busy with school...

• Banned User

Im sure it will be quite easy NOT! Im not into peer pressuring people so you're lucky.

Im sure it will... Everyone is probably just busy with school...
    haha cool. For the most part I'm not either...but with dumb, but safe stuff....oh boy can I get people to crack.
    I got some friends to streak across my back yard (which can be seen from all over the place.) late at night, because they lost rounds of poker. It was freakin' hilarious to see my neighbors react.

haha cool. For the most part I'm not either...but with dumb, but safe stuff....oh boy can I get people to crack.
    I got some friends to streak across my back yard (which can be seen from all over the place.) late at night, because they lost rounds of poker. It was freakin' hilarious to see my neighbors react.
    Like but naked or with boxers? With boxers I would probably do it lol... Screw it I would probably do it either way lmao!

But im really good at poker (texas hold'em) so that wouldnt happen!

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661 ... LastLast