Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415223762 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1090
  1. #166

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    Like but naked or with boxers? With boxers I would probably do it lol... Screw it I would probably do it either way lmao!

    But im really good at poker (texas hold'em) so that wouldnt happen!
    stark naked. lol it was too dang funny.

    nice! I just started to really play this past year, and am still learning. Thankfully I learn quick, and lie pretty well when I play.

  2. #167

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    240

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    stark naked. lol it was too dang funny.

    nice! I just started to really play this past year, and am still learning. Thankfully I learn quick, and lie pretty well when I play.
    I hardly ever lie...


    A little technique I usually do is tell everyone what i got in a joking way (only if I have a good hand and im going to win) The other opponet always thinks im bluffing and will call or raise me... Then when they realize I really did have that hand they are amazed that i actually told them... SO later on in the game when i have a crappy hand I say that I have a good hand and they usually fold because they think I dont lie 0...

  3. #168

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    I hardly ever lie...


    A little technique I usually do is tell everyone what i got in a joking way (only if I have a good hand and im going to win) The other opponet always thinks im bluffing and will call or raise me... Then when they realize I really did have that hand they are amazed that i actually told them... SO later on in the game when i have a crappy hand I say that I have a good hand and they usually fold because they think I dont lie 0...
    That is pure genius! I gotta try that sometime..

  4. #169

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    240

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    That is pure genius! I gotta try that sometime..
    But if you get caught once its ovah! lol


    What do you like to do? Surf?

  5. #170

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    exit 474B on I-5
    Posts
    3,255

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    yea with guys, that's the only thing that's acceptable. Unless your bros. then the full hug is ok, but can only last for less than ten seconds, unless its a severe tragedy to the both parties, then it can last for 20, 30 seconds max.

    Man Law. Learn it. love it. live it.
    I'm guessing you haven't met (and been hugged by) Fishbulb.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet


  6. #171

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    But if you get caught once its ovah! lol


    What do you like to do? Surf?
    Yea I like surfing, toying with editing film and making short films here and there. Sports with friends, and watching movies. you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't met (and been hugged by) Fishbulb.
    Ummm....No. I haven't actually.

  7. #172

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,415

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    I've been at 3 meets with Fishy and never got one of his famous hugs.

  8. #173

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    exit 474B on I-5
    Posts
    3,255

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I've been at 3 meets with Fishy and never got one of his famous hugs.
    Just ask. Maybe he thought you wouldn't be OK with it.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet


  9. #174

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    I think I have to take an online course this summer! I have so many math classes I have to take and if I want be out of here by next year I need to load up this summer
    If it's the last resort and you need to take one, then do what you have to do. My biggest problem with online courses is that the website that it's on it confusing as heck and I cannot find what assignments are due when.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    Thats not boring! Its more boring if you have to drink to have fun...

    The bolded is a no no for me lol... But I do drink every once in a while... I used to be worse but i'd like to say im more in recovery now lol
    I have had alcohol before, although mostly in the company of my parentals. I still haven't taken a liking to alcohol. I can tell that if and when I do warm up to it, I'm going to be a cosmo and fruity margarita kinda drinker. White Russians are actually pretty good.

    I smoked ONCE and that was for a photoshoot. I really wanted to just light it and simply hold it in my hand but the photographer wanted me to actually smoke it. It was so gross. They were Virginia Slims with Menthol in it. *gag*

    I also kind of want to get a tattoo someday, but not until I'm at least 21 and I've been a few years thought in what I actually want. I wouldn't want one because it's "pretty". I want one to really mean something to me. But until I think of a tattoo that I truly want, I'm happy being ink-free.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    19 going to be 20 in July... Goodbye teen scene
    I feel you. I'm turning 20 in April. Even though my name won't have a "teen" in it, I'll forever be one.






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  10. #175

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,415

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Mina bought me breakfast this morning!

    That makes up for getting stood up by her last week.

  11. #176

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    goodness a lot happened last night!

    ok let's see if i can catch up.

    never had a drop of alcohol, never smoked, no tattoos

    i could whip your guys' butt in poker

    and umm....yeah that's about it
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  12. #177

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    exit 474B on I-5
    Posts
    3,255

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    In honor of Jakey's 24 hour absence:
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet


  13. #178

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,415

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Trekkie Dad, Jake didn't make it unfortunately. He broke down, checked his phone and lost the bet.

  14. #179

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,962

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    I also kind of want to get a tattoo someday, but not until I'm at least 21 and I've been a few years thought in what I actually want. I wouldn't want one because it's "pretty". I want one to really mean something to me. But until I think of a tattoo that I truly want, I'm happy being ink-free.



    I feel you. I'm turning 20 in April. Even though my name won't have a "teen" in it, I'll forever be one.
    Your smart to only get a tattoo that is meaningful too you! So many young people get tattoos just too do it or they think its cool right now and your likes will change and tattoos are hard to remove or cover up!

    My solution to staying a teenager for ever was becoming a high school teacher! I love being around my students it keeps me young!

  15. #180

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Your smart to only get a tattoo that is meaningful too you! So many young people get tattoos just too do it or they think its cool right now and your likes will change and tattoos are hard to remove or cover up!

    My solution to staying a teenager for ever was becoming a high school teacher! I love being around my students it keeps me young!
    I take my hat off to you on working with high schoolers. I've always wanted to teach 2nd graders. I don't know if I'd have the patience for high schoolers shenanigans.






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •