Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223304570 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Thanks for stopping bye!
    How's it going dude?

Sorry, it's just been a really busy day.

running around doing a lot..and I really really want to go to the movies to see Green Hornet.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    How's it going dude?

Sorry, it's just been a really busy day.

running around doing a lot..and I really really want to go to the movies to see Green Hornet.
    It is going well! I have been wanting to see the Green Hornet as well I unfortunately have no one else that shares that feeling so I may have to see it by my self! I have to say as sceptical as I was the previews for Thor look amazing!

• Banned User

It is going well! I have been wanting to see the Green Hornet as well I unfortunately have no one else that shares that feeling so I may have to see it by my self! I have to say as sceptical as I was the previews for Thor look amazing!
    same here! All my friends don't think it's going to be good, since Seth Rogan isn't knocking anyone up in this film. -_- seriously...I don't get their logic, but whatever. I'm still on the fence about Thor. I've never been the biggest fan of the comics, but I'll probably wind up giving it a shot.

• we jumped out a window

Cinder told me to say hi to everyone for her!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I'd rather say hi back to Cinder.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I'd rather say hi back to Cinder.
    You'll have to wait a few more weeks then.

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Cinder told me to say hi to everyone for her!
    Aww, I miss Cinder! Hi Cinder! Miss ya mucho grande!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    Finally met Trekkie Dad and his wife. I think I caught him off guard. lol
    You don't exactly look like your avatar, Gina. (But then again, neither do I.)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    I'm glad to hear everyone had a good time. Although I'll never believe this weekend happened without pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    I know I know. Everyone was eating lunch when I met some MC'ers. I totally missed the noon meet because I got a late start of my day. It was raining so much on Sunday, I think people were trying to find a place to stay dry. I am sure there are pics somewhere.
    Ahem. Trekkie Dad's pictures from the 2011 MiceChat Anniversary Trip
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet

• Minion

same here! All my friends don't think it's going to be good, since Seth Rogan isn't knocking anyone up in this film. -_- seriously...I don't get their logic, but whatever. I'm still on the fence about Thor. I've never been the biggest fan of the comics, but I'll probably wind up giving it a shot.
    I am not a huge comic guy either and was very sceptical about it and to be honest still have a little scepticism but the trailer and the cast really does make it look good! I only think a few of the comicbook movies have worked.

• Banned User

I am not a huge comic guy either and was very sceptical about it and to be honest still have a little scepticism but the trailer and the cast really does make it look good! I only think a few of the comicbook movies have worked.
    Ok, so we're kinda in the same boat. I really loved the Batman films (so far. It'll be interesting to see how Nolan works on the third), and Iron Man. The new Hulk was good, but I think people are kind of worn out on the character.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
    You don't exactly look like your avatar, Gina. (But then again, neither do I.)

Ahem. Trekkie Dad's pictures from the 2011 MiceChat Anniversary Trip
    I know but I knew what you looked like from your Facebook photo posts. It was nice meeting you even though it was brief.

Nice TR TD.

• MiceChat Moderator

The new Hulk was good, but I think people are kind of worn out on the character.
    The new Hulk had potential but ultimately spent too much time retreading territory already done in the Ang Lee version. The military vs Hulk in the latest reached into ridiculous territories. I liked where they went with the emotional aspect, but the Abomination storyline was handled in too unbelievable of a manner.

Thus, I like Ang Lee's Hulk more than the new one for capturing the essence of "Hulk", even if the film dragged on and reached a level of ridiculousness of its own.

• Minion

Ok, so we're kinda in the same boat. I really loved the Batman films (so far. It'll be interesting to see how Nolan works on the third), and Iron Man. The new Hulk was good, but I think people are kind of worn out on the character.
    Nolan is one of the greatest film makers out right now in my opinion and I love what he has done with the batman franchise. I did enjoy Iron Man the first more then the second! (second is entertaining but just missing something) And I really liked the Edward Norton Hulk movie and am kinda sad he is not playing Bruce Banner in the Avengers movie.
    The new Hulk had potential but ultimately spent too much time retreading territory already done in the Ang Lee version. The military vs Hulk in the latest reached into ridiculous territories. I liked where they went with the emotional aspect, but the Abomination storyline was handled in too unbelievable of a manner.

Thus, I like Ang Lee's Hulk more than the new one for capturing the essence of "Hulk", even if the film dragged on and reached a level of ridiculousness of its own.
    I loved parts of the Ang Lee version but I just could not buy that Hulk! In my opinion the Hulk was way too big and it ruined it for me! And the story pacing was so slow!

• MiceChat Moderator

In my opinion the Hulk was way too big and it ruined it for me! And the pacing was so slow!

that's what she said.

• Banned User

Exactly. They could have used the military to explain why Banner was in South America, and then gone into a different story line and it probably would've been better.

Nolan is one of the greatest film makers out right now in my opinion and I love what he has done with the batman franchise. I did enjoy Iron Man the first more then the second! (second is entertaining but just missing something) And I really liked the Edward Norton Hulk movie and am kinda sad he is not playing Bruce Banner in the Avengers movie.

I loved parts of the Ang Lee version but I just could not buy that Hulk! In my opinion the Hulk was way too big and it ruined it for me! And the story pacing was so slow!
    Nolan is, in my opinion, going to be going into the fame category with directors like Speilburg, Cameron (even though I don't like the guy), Hitchcock, etc. The guy knows how to make a legit movie. The story of Ang Lee's hulk was good, but I couldn't get past Eric Bana. He was too pretty boy for the role. At least Norton looked rough and tumbled.

So, if Ang Lee directed Hulk, with Norton as Banner/Hulk, we'd have a surefire win, right?

that's what she said.
    I was just about to say the same thing.