Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1090
  1. #46

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    i think the word significant other is just too long for me. that's like 6 syllables
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  2. #47

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    When my hubby and I got together, I was not attracted to him at all. I think it was more an attraction on his part towards me. When we first started dating, we didn't have that much in common. As we grew into the relationship, yes things became more in common. We are still going through changes in our life. Some good, some I wouldn't say bad, but I've noticed there are revolving interests.



    I get you. I don't know what it is about the term *significant other* but it's not passionate words for me if you are in a relationship. I prefer solid boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife.
    Are you saying you and your husband got together despite the lack of attraction and common interests? now thats going against the odds! As long as it works who cares right!
    I agree I do not like significant other sounds kind of cold!

  3. #48

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,345

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    I think a couple can work without common interests if both parties had enough of an open mind or sense of curiosity - the willingness to explore what's out there essentially. In fact, I'd be stoked to find a girl who opened my entire vista to something I never knew about, and vice versa.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  4. #49

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I think a couple can work without common interests if both parties had enough of an open mind or sense of curiosity - the willingness to explore what's out there essentially. In fact, I'd be stoked to find a girl who opened my entire vista to something I never knew about, and vice versa.
    I agree! I want to learn new things from everyone that comes into my life! those are the fun little adventures that life brings! I actually think in a relationship its better to not be completely the same because I get sick of myself from time to time and having another just like me may be too hard to take! lol

  5. #50

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    ok new question

    your bf/gf/husband/wife/whatever tells you to stop going to Disneyland/WDW for like....10 years. what would you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  6. #51

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    ok new question

    your bf/gf/husband/wife/whatever tells you to stop going to Disneyland/WDW for like....10 years. what would you do?
    I'd just laugh at them. I'd still go to the resort. That's something really frivolous to tell your sig. other, or spouse. That's like telling your wife she can't go get her nails done, or your husband he can't go to the sports bar to watch the game.

  7. #52

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    I'd just laugh at them. I'd still go to the resort. That's something really frivolous to tell your sig. other, or spouse. That's like telling your wife she can't go get her nails done, or your husband he can't go to the sports bar to watch the game.
    but she's dead serious and actually means it....now what? you'd still go?
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  8. #53

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    ok new question

    your bf/gf/husband/wife/whatever tells you to stop going to Disneyland/WDW for like....10 years. what would you do?
    If it was just a girlfriend I would say that was a deal breaker! Since I am married that complicates things a bit! Since my wife loves Disneyland almost as much as I do I would first take her to the psychologist to see if she had lost it! If she was sane then I guess we need to discuss reasons why! If it turns out to be just a control issue then me and the kids would wave goodbye as we headed to the airport!

  9. #54

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Are you saying you and your husband got together despite the lack of attraction and common interests? now thats going against the odds! As long as it works who cares right!
    I agree I do not like significant other sounds kind of cold!
    yes. It took me a while to really like him and he was very persistent. He has this quirky, geeky, and nerdy, side to him that attracted me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    ok new question

    your bf/gf/husband/wife/whatever tells you to stop going to Disneyland/WDW for like....10 years. what would you do?
    First-all of my past b/f/s never told me what to do. Second, I would have never married my hubby if he ever told me to stop going or doing something that I love most. That said, I would tell him to hit the road if that ever did happen.

  10. #55

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,073

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    ok new question

    your bf/gf/husband/wife/whatever tells you to stop going to Disneyland/WDW for like....10 years. what would you do?
    I'd ask them to explain their reasoning. Then I'd list a million reasons why it's
    a silly demand.

    And if all else fails, I'll threaten to go with a few female friends.

  11. #56

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    but she's dead serious and actually means it....now what? you'd still go?
    yea like Mick said, if it's a girlfriend, then that's a dealbreaker. If it's a spouse, then I'll still go. For these reasons:
    1) I'm not cheating on her with anyone else.
    2) there is nothing wrong with going to Disneyland.
    3) I'm not going anywhere bad like a gentleman's club, or anything like that, so she can deal with it.

  12. #57

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    If it was just a girlfriend I would say that was a deal breaker! Since I am married that complicates things a bit! Since my wife loves Disneyland almost as much as I do I would first take her to the psychologist to see if she had lost it! If she was sane then I guess we need to discuss reasons why! If it turns out to be just a control issue then me and the kids would wave goodbye as we headed to the airport!


    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I'd ask them to explain their reasoning. Then I'd list a million reasons why it's
    a silly demand.

    And if all else fails, I'll threaten to go with a few female friends.
    alrighty, well i asked that cause i thought it was time for a new question and i got done watching The Social Network too
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  13. #58

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    exit 474B on I-5
    Posts
    3,209

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    ok new question

    your bf/gf/husband/wife/whatever tells you to stop going to Disneyland/WDW for like....10 years. what would you do?
    Check to see if she was feverish.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.


  14. #59

    • Forgotten Spirit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cypress, CA
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    ok new question

    your bf/gf/husband/wife/whatever tells you to stop going to Disneyland/WDW for like....10 years. what would you do?
    Tell her to stop being a babbling idiot, and if shes being serious, she needs to start lookin' straight.

  15. #60

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Phantom Manor
    Posts
    1,531

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Just thought i'd drop a comment.

    Current swamped with work and exam revision. As this is the home stretch of my degree i'll not be in here so often and with promise of a DLP trip on the horizon i've got something to work for.

    Not sure if i'll make a return to these threads.
    Last edited by Joelio; 01-17-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •