Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1090
  1. #61

    • Mrs. J. Depp
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,087

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Hello my loves. Just thought I'd pop in to say hi. One of my resolutions is to be on the computer less. So far I'm doing good at that. Hope everyone is doing well!


    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

  2. #62

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Hello my loves. Just thought I'd pop in to say hi. One of my resolutions is to be on the computer less. So far I'm doing good at that. Hope everyone is doing well!
    I noticed. So far I've yet to receive a love letter.


    By the way, when I texted you last night I totally fell asleep after that, so I'm sorry for any lack of responses.


    Dang I'm hyper.

  3. #63

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Hello my loves. Just thought I'd pop in to say hi. One of my resolutions is to be on the computer less. So far I'm doing good at that. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Well that's booty. But don't you need the computer to do school work?

  4. #64

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    I'm happy to see these threads are picking up the pace and more users.

    Today is my last day of Winter break. I'm ready to start back to school after almost 5 weeks of doing almost jack. I have a very easy schedule this semester:

    Geography 2: Weather & Climate: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-11:45
    Anthropology 1: Wednesdays from 7pm-9:20pm
    History 8: History of California: ONLINE Class
    Psychology 1: ONLINE Class

    So, I only have one class a day. That'll leave plenty of time to work, exercise, and have down-time.






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  5. #65

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    exit 474B on I-5
    Posts
    3,222

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    156 miles on the bike in three days. I've decided to let the bike rest tomorrow. I'll just work out at the gym instead.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 6956 miles, 398,000 feet


  6. #66

    • Mrs. J. Depp
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,087

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    I noticed. So far I've yet to receive a love letter.


    By the way, when I texted you last night I totally fell asleep after that, so I'm sorry for any lack of responses.


    Dang I'm hyper.
    Jakey I am sorry for your lack of a love letter. Don't give up hope yet. I will get it to you come hell or high water.
    I figured you must have fallen asleep. I could get quite used to writing out all our special love on Micechat again for all the world to see.....but maybe it's best to keep it concealed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    Well that's booty. But don't you need the computer to do school work?
    Yes but I am on holiday for another week. So I'm using it sparingly.


    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

  7. #67

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,398

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    This weekend: Universal Studios, Parking Ticket, Two Birthday Parties, Golden Globes, and sleep.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  8. #68

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Jakey I am sorry for your lack of a love letter. Don't give up hope yet. I will get it to you come hell or high water.
    I figured you must have fallen asleep. I could get quite used to writing out all our special love on Micechat again for all the world to see.....but maybe it's best to keep it concealed.
    haha it's cool. I know you're a busy chick, and I'm a busy (but patient) guy.
    haha yea, I was nodding off as I was texting. Stupid comfortable bed and the lullaby sounds of Jack Johnson. haha if you want it on here, then go for it. Or facebook, either one I'm cool with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    This weekend: Universal Studios, Parking Ticket, Two Birthday Parties, Golden Globes, and sleep.
    Busy much? How was the golden globes?

  9. #69

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,398

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    It was fun but a very long day.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  10. #70

    • M's mommy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    720

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Hi guys, I just had a stupid emotional cry because one of the faculty was really rude and mean....and I just lost it.

    I have a headache, I so tried to post to your facebook comment Gina and I couldn't....but I also had a crappy dinner. I really wanted mash potatoes and salisbury steak and my mom had already made fish and some casserole and veggies.

    Today is not a good day for me. I hope all of you are having a much better one.

  11. #71

    • Mrs. J. Depp
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,087

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    This weekend: Universal Studios, Parking Ticket, Two Birthday Parties, Golden Globes, and sleep.
    And Universal Studios was the funnest part of your weekend right? Right??
    Hope you had fun at the Golden Globes!

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    haha it's cool. I know you're a busy chick, and I'm a busy (but patient) guy.
    haha yea, I was nodding off as I was texting. Stupid comfortable bed and the lullaby sounds of Jack Johnson. haha if you want it on here, then go for it. Or facebook, either one I'm cool with.
    I am busy, even when I'm not busy. Thanks for being so patient. I like that about you. Lets see....as tempting as it is to have our secrets spilled in this thread, we better just keep it to Facebook. Unless somehow we can keep it family friendly.


    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

  12. #72

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    And Universal Studios was the funnest part of your weekend right? Right??
    Hope you had fun at the Golden Globes!

    I am busy, even when I'm not busy. Thanks for being so patient. I like that about you. Lets see....as tempting as it is to have our secrets spilled in this thread, we better just keep it to Facebook. Unless somehow we can keep it family friendly.
    Yea, that's me too. I always try to do something. I hate sitting still. haha thanks. Patience is hard to come by. Yea, let's keep it to facebook. Don't want a mod beatdown for talkin' like the Hangover.

  13. #73

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    This weekend: Universal Studios, Parking Ticket, Two Birthday Parties, Golden Globes, and sleep.
    How boring. I don't envy your life at all.






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  14. #74

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Yea, that's me too. I always try to do something. I hate sitting still. haha thanks. Patience is hard to come by. Yea, let's keep it to facebook. Don't want a mod beatdown for talkin' like the Hangover.
    But talking like the Hangover is oh so much fun!

  15. #75

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    This weekend: Universal Studios, Parking Ticket, Two Birthday Parties, Golden Globes, and sleep.
    And what about your love relationships?

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •