Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 429445152535455565764 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1090
  1. #796

    • Keeper of the fruit rolls
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monrovia, California, and Glendora, CA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    No I don't think so. But the guy was very familiar looking, especially the pictures he showed me of himself younger and as ronald and his other clown character. I think he was probably exhagerating on being on tv...maybe he did some local channel stuff or something. He told me his name of course but my memory really sucks.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory




    Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon


    FB, Twitter

  2. #797

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,177

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    hi EBHO friends, I hope you all had a great weekend.

  3. #798

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,364

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    I went to Legoland on Thursday. Without kids. I couldn't imagine it being that much more fun hahaha. Okay maybe it would be fun to see the kids laugh and smile but still... if they've been to disneyland, this would be a snoozefest.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  4. #799

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,944

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I went to Legoland on Thursday. Without kids. I couldn't imagine it being that much more fun hahaha. Okay maybe it would be fun to see the kids laugh and smile but still... if they've been to disneyland, this would be a snoozefest.
    I went a few years ago with my daughter! I have to say it was awful the lines were short but the wait times were long because of slow loading process and there were very few rides that you could actually ride with your family most are set up as 1 adult and a child only! many time we were in 3 separate ride vehicles! I cannot imagine how you went through that park without kids! The lego displays were cool but thats about it!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

  5. #800

    • Mrs. J. Depp
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,068

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Oh?? So you decided you were ready to take the plunge as frenemies? It's a huge commitment you know! You have to alternate between trying to destroy me and then trying to be my best friend
    I'd rather destroy you. I like winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I went to Legoland on Thursday. Without kids. I couldn't imagine it being that much more fun hahaha. Okay maybe it would be fun to see the kids laugh and smile but still... if they've been to disneyland, this would be a snoozefest.
    Thanks for the phone call!
    Yeah Legoland is a snorefest, I could have told you that. Totally not worth the drive all the way down to SD. I went a few years ago with these kids I babysat and I literally almost didn't have any fun.


    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

  6. #801

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,177

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    I'd rather destroy you. I like winning.
    Not if I destroy you first!!!!

  7. #802

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,364

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Thanks for the phone call!
    Yeah Legoland is a snorefest, I could have told you that. Totally not worth the drive all the way down to SD. I went a few years ago with these kids I babysat and I literally almost didn't have any fun.

    Haha well I so vividly remember how much you hate Legoland so I didn't even want to disgust you with that much. And besides, I thought you lived closer to SD than that. Not like I could wave while I drove by because I didn't pass by.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  8. #803

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,177

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    I'm posting just for the sake of posting!

    come on everyone!

  9. #804

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,364

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Sorry. I've had a rough week. Not the first time I've been let down by a girl though.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  10. #805

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I'm posting just for the sake of posting!

    come on everyone!
    Hey Brand, how goes it?

    Have a happy Friday! I don't have any plans this weekend...ughh. Maybe I'll head out USH tomorrow, don't know yet.

  11. #806

    • Keeper of the fruit rolls
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monrovia, California, and Glendora, CA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    I'll be taking the kids to see Hop tomorrow (unless they don't behave). Ya think anyone will hit on me in between me fighting with two 7 year olds?
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory




    Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon


    FB, Twitter

  12. #807

    • Mrs. J. Depp
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,068

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Not if I destroy you first!!!!
    That will NEVER happen so don't worry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Haha well I so vividly remember how much you hate Legoland so I didn't even want to disgust you with that much. And besides, I thought you lived closer to SD than that. Not like I could wave while I drove by because I didn't pass by.
    Your memory serves you well. Carlsbad is about a half hour away from my house. I would have met you for a bite. Next time. Oh and we still have an overdue date at Northwoods and also another Disneyland trip somewhere!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Sorry. I've had a rough week. Not the first time I've been let down by a girl though.
    I hope I've never let you down.


    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

  13. #808

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,364

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Your memory serves you well. Carlsbad is about a half hour away from my house. I would have met you for a bite. Next time. Oh and we still have an overdue date at Northwoods and also another Disneyland trip somewhere!


    I hope I've never let you down.

    You haven't let me down... at least not in the way that I was let down recently. I'm actually staying in Carlsbad next weekend for a friend's wedding. Maybe we can figure out something then.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  14. #809

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,177

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    That will NEVER happen so don't worry!
    Just keep telling yourself that!

    That being said, Cinder is destroying me currently but I'll survive.

  15. #810

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    exit 474B on I-5
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    <crickets>
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 5751 miles, 319,000 feet


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •