Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891011183358 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1090
  1. #106

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    235

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    I think MSJ was considering CSU Fullerton is my memory serves me correctly. The ankle bitter still has to graduate HS this year, however. I go to a community college in a city in Nor Cal that no one's even heard of. Go me!
    Lol me too ... Except my college is in Central Cal

  2. #107

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    Lol me too ... Except my college is in Central Cal
    Right on, haha. Tom Hanks actually went to my college. It's so incredibly random.

    Oh and a word of advice to anyone in college or going to be in college shortly, NEVER TAKE AN ONLINE COURSE!






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  3. #108

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    and that's why i haven't taken an online course, i knew i would never really do the work that's given
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  4. #109

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    just to post on here what I posted on my facebook so you all know:
    dear facebook friends: tonight I spent the evening with a great friend of mine. We had a great dinner at Woodstock's Pizza San Luis Obispo, and then through our conversations arose a bet. (name withheld) thinks I can't go 24 hours without my technology. So, in order to prove her wrong, I am going to be going 24 hours without my phone, my facebook and blog, my iPod, my TV, Wii, and stereo all starting tomorrow at 8:00am, PST. So, if you don't get a Monday text like I always send out, this is why. I will still try to send one before that time. Talk to you Tuesday.

  5. #110

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    and yea, I am considering going to CSF for college.

  6. #111

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    235

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    Right on, haha. Tom Hanks actually went to my college. It's so incredibly random.

    Oh and a word of advice to anyone in college or going to be in college shortly, NEVER TAKE AN ONLINE COURSE!
    Tom Hanks? Lol that is random...

    I was going to take an online course last summer but then I found out they had to meet 3 times at a different campus about half an hour away and I was too lazy to drive that far so I cancelled it

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    and yea, I am considering going to CSF for college.
    Cool, where are you living now? Im assuming San Luis Obispo...

  7. #112

    • The 'Big Dreams' Kid
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,572

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Good luck, Jake.


  8. #113

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    Cool, where are you living now? Im assuming San Luis Obispo...
    he wishes....no he lives in Bakersfield
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  9. #114

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    Cool, where are you living now? Im assuming San Luis Obispo...
    haha nah, I've got friends that live over there so I took a day trip to go get dinner at woodstocks, shop and walk the pier. Got some cool shots too..I'll try to post a few in a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by dmtnt55 View Post
    Good luck, Jake.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    he wishes....no he lives in Bakersfield
    And you live in Fres-yes, so

    Seriously though, I really can't wait to get out of this Valley. I want to be in L.A soooo bad. It's better than here, and yes, I know the traffic is hell.

  10. #115

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    haha nah, I've got friends that live over there so I took a day trip to go get dinner at woodstocks, shop and walk the pier. Got some cool shots too..I'll try to post a few in a bit.


    Thanks!

    And you live in Fres-yes, so

    Seriously though, I really can't wait to get out of this Valley. I want to be in L.A soooo bad. It's better than here, and yes, I know the traffic is hell.
    at least we have a lot more things in Fresno than Farmersfield
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  11. #116

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,215

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    So the ad that is showing up in the corner for me is pretty funny

    There's a cartoon which reads "Oh Brad, I love your emails. But really, how about we go on a real date?"

  12. #117

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    at least we have a lot more things in Fresno than Farmersfield
    Yea, you have.....I can't really think of anything because I try not to go North. South Cali is my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    So the ad that is showing up in the corner for me is pretty funny

    There's a cartoon which reads "Oh Brad, I love your emails. But really, how about we go on a real date?"
    hahahaha one sec, and you'll see the one I just saw.

  13. #118

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney559 View Post
    Tom Hanks? Lol that is random...

    I was going to take an online course last summer but then I found out they had to meet 3 times at a different campus about half an hour away and I was too lazy to drive that far so I cancelled it
    Yeah it's a very good idea if you see an online course being offered, run in the other direction. I had no choice but to take not one but TWO online courses this semester. They were classes I absolutely need to take and they were the only ones left. Bleh!

    Is this by any chance the same girl that bet you that you couldn't go... was it two weeks (?)... without caffeine, Jacob?

    Oh Brand, I love your emails. But really, how about we go on a real date?






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  14. #119

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    Is this by any chance the same girl that bet you that you couldn't go... was it two weeks (?)... without caffeine, Jacob?
    Sure is! I won that one easy..just drank a ton of sugary drinks instead.



    here's the one that I'm getting alot:

  15. #120

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    So the ad that is showing up in the corner for me is pretty funny

    There's a cartoon which reads "Oh Brad, I love your emails. But really, how about we go on a real date?"
    brand, you can't live your life hiding behind a computer, one of these days you're gonna have to meet up with this girl in person

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Yea, you have.....I can't really think of anything because I try not to go North. South Cali is my friend


    hahahaha one sec, and you'll see the one I just saw.
    all the reason why i've only been to San Francisco once. technically twice but that was to go to the airport
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891011183358 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •