Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• there's always my way...

Disneyland tuffs!?

Ok Im a big guy and to some, kinda intimidating but I dont act stupid and give people dirty looks at Disneyland. Allow me to expand, I went to DL today and a guy with an attitude and a wifebeater shirt started glaring at me, meanwhile the dapper dans are singing in the background... hmmm as tuff as I think I am I just dont see this a place to be a tough guy at. maybe it's me or something but the furthest thing from my mind is to brawl it up at DL.

has this happend to you or is just me?
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Huh?

Re: Disneyland tuffs!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    maybe it's me or something but the furthest thing from my mind is to brawl it up at DL.
    Good thinking. Save it for DCA.
    -Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    as tuff as I think I am I just dont see this a place to be a tough guy at. maybe it's me or something but the furthest thing from my mind is to brawl it up at DL.
    good call to not brawl. i'm sure you wouldn't want to risk a permanent ban a special place that brings you memories and happiness.

but, why would a stare-down cause a brawl? is anything missing from the description?

if you are completely innocent in this situation and walking away doesn't solve the problem, seek help from DLR security.

• Give Peace a Chance

Well I'm pretty tough, but because I'm only 5 feet tall, even my cat laughs at me when I get upset. So, no.
    But when I've got a needle in my hand, watch out!
    I've made grown men faint!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

• there's always my way...

I shall expand some more...

I dont understand guys who dress gangster and go to Disneyland with the attitude? Also I have been shoulder knocked a couple of times, which is a invite to a fight but I swear I cant see myself (unless necessary) getting into it with a bum in front of Small World.

I would never do anything to be banned from my most beloved place, or loose my job there for that mater.

But people make me laugh in bewilderment.

p.s. man i cant spell for shight! i need me another drink.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Give Peace a Chance

No, you are right, but some people have to hide behind something. And many feel the only way to prove their masculinity is bully others. Chances are that they were raised in that type of an environment, and do not know any better.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

• Banned User

You know, I have come across people who stare at me and give me real snotty looks when you look at them for more then a second. Its an arttitude of, " hey what you looking at" I tend to look away but yeah I have been shoved before while walking, and have had rude people say smart arse things to me. I tend to look at them now as missing the light ( a peace in there soul) I have more love for people now and when I get misstreated, or if some one is rude I see more then whats on the outside, I see there is something lacking in the inside there for I tend to forgive and walk on by. You can not change them,you can only pray for them.

The "chest-beaters" are the reason I haven't been back to Magic Mountain in ... 7 years? The little gang-banger-wanna-bes were all over the park and it just wasn't fun. I do hope they don't invade Disney, though it seems a little incongruous to play "tough guy" there.

The hyper-aggressiveness often seems to stem from some insecurity, at least in the people I've had dealings with. Doesn't help, they're still dicks, but understanding *why* they are like that might help. :: shrug::
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Being a member of the BA, I get this all the time.

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

^they stare at you cause your hot and they are undressing you in their minds. it has nothing to do with the BA, your just to sexy for your own good.
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Barbie?
    ^they stare at you cause your hot and they are undressing you in their minds. it has nothing to do with the BA, your just to sexy for your own good.
    Yes I know but we're not talking about how hot I am, if you wanna do that start a new thread!

• Wasn't Me!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Never Grow Up
    Dont roll your eyes at me! Just who do you think you're dealing with here mister MAN!!!

• That Guy

Mr. Doo,

Guys like that are such tools! I thought we left the 'stare down' in eighth grade.... Eesh!!! Remember if you do want to kick his azz, make sure he gets the first swing in, so then whatever you do is in self-defense.

• Banned User

Max!! where you been hiding??? I have nto sen you in a while good to see you ( that guy in your avatar is hot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast