Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• hang on to your hats &...

Question MiceChat group for gays?

I was wondering, being new to MiceChat, is there a group for gay Disneyland-lovers?
    Carpe Noctem

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Re: MiceChat group for gays?

All of MiceChat, I've found, is very open minded and you shouldn't have an issue posting at all in relation to gay and lesbian ideas.

Provided, of course, you don't personally attack anyone as well and you follow the ground rules for posting. Keep it clean and appropriate.

However, if you want a 'group' there are "MiceClubs." Please see the nearest moderator for specifics on joining. It's a paid service, but the benefits are terrific. Not only are is there a group for gays, but there are groups for writers, faith, food, international, you name it. And if you can't find people to connect with--start your own club!

Good luck and peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Go gold. Theres a gay club there.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719
    All of MiceChat, I've found, is very open minded and you shouldn't have an issue posting at all in relation to gay and lesbian ideas.

Provided, of course, you don't personally attack anyone as well and you follow the ground rules for posting. Keep it clean and appropriate.

However, if you want a 'group' there are "MiceClubs." Please see the nearest moderator for specifics on joining. It's a paid service, but the benefits are terrific. Not only are is there a group for gays, but there are groups for writers, faith, food, international, you name it. And if you can't find people to connect with--start your own club!

Good luck and peace,
    Roo
    Roo is right on here! MC Gold is awesome, and at only $12 a year, a real bargain! The GLBT group in MC Gold is one of the most active clubs and has one of the largest memberships on the board (if not THE largest membership).

You can join MC Gold with PayPal. Go to your User CP, then check the tool bar on the left side of the screen. Click on Paid Subscriptions, and you'll be on your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    Roo is right on here! MC Gold is awesome, and at only $12 a year, a real bargain! The GLBT group in MC Gold is one of the most active clubs and has one of the largest memberships on the board (if not THE largest membership).

You can join MC Gold with PayPal. Go to your User CP, then check the tool bar on the left side of the screen. Click on Paid Subscriptions, and you'll be on your way!
    Yeah, gold! It's been a-while since I joined and it's been around for me, well, like forever!

And it's cool too.

But if, for whatever reason, you can't, everyone here is pretty openminded.

Except around Gay Days at the parks (there's one coming up on Memorial Day weekend) and people ask the same questions over and over and over and over. It's not bad, tho, it's just a bit annoying.

You'll see what I mean soon enough.

But really, everyone is pretty kosher in these parts.

Especially Onut and HyperBola.

Peace!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• white and nerdy

Wait.. gay days at Disneyland? Why isn't there a straight day at Disneyland?

heh....
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• I'm your huckleberry.

Every day is a gay day at Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Huh?

The GLBT group on gold is called "Friends of Elphaba." It's MCG's biggest club, I think.
    -Tim

• Why do you keep talking?

There are 44 members in FoE and 46 in the movie club. But FoE is much much more active. I also say go Gold. it helps the site and you get to "hang out" in a "safe enviroment" but most of Micechat is.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

Thank you. I got gold a while ago but couldn't find the gay group (cuz I'm just too slow). Thanks for the info.
    Carpe Noctem

I couldn't join. There was a "fatal error" message and it didn't allow me to continue. I tried contacting the mod, but his/her PM mailbox is full.
    Carpe Noctem

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Oh dear. A "fatal error" did you say? They might be sending an assassin team of large, ninja-clad mice to your home. I'm so sorry, you might want to join our "Micechat Underground" group.

Please tell me you are laughing.

That, and I'm not exactly sure what happened. Let us know when you get in. We'll say hey.

Peace out,
    Roo

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by nakturne
    I couldn't join. There was a "fatal error" message and it didn't allow me to continue. I tried contacting the mod, but his/her PM mailbox is full.
    Sorry about that. I emptied out my mailbox. You can resend the message.

Gemini Cricket is a him... mostly.

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    Gemini Cricket is a him... mostly.
    Are you implying that you are a... lumberjack?!
    -Tim

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum
    Are you implying that you are a... lumberjack?!
    Yes, and I'm okay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast