Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• there's always my way...

Wink Dating the Boss!?

Ok well she's not my supervisor as she is in a deferent department and I in another. She is so cute and she laughs at everything I say. Well she bought me lunch today and we laughed allot. Now I do know the saying of not to eat where you poop. yeah its a saying. But I like her, shes pretty, funny and smart. If things where to go south one day she could not effect my position there.

I manage a different department in the county and shes a grade above me. So I dont think she can do anything to me. oh kay, what would you do?
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Banned User

Re: Dating the Boss!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    Ok well she's not my supervisor as she is in a deferent department and I in another. She is so cute and she laughs at everything I say. Well she bought me lunch today and we laughed allot. Now I do know the saying of not to eat where you poop. yeah its a saying. But I like her, she pretty and funny and smart. If things where to go south one day she could not affect my position there.

I manage a different department in the county and shes a grade above me. So I dont think she can do anything to me. oh kay, what would you do?
    OMG you need to run ))))))))))) you have not had time to clear the slate from the wacko's. besides, how long have you known her, and oh goodness, if you do go on with this, take it slow. do not go into anything again with full metal gear you seem to get the ones who want you then behead you hee hee hee
    one more thing, if this does not go good, will it be a strain on where you work and seeing her there?

• Santa Barbara, CA

Tell her you've got a month to live and two tickets to Vegas. But she'll have to spring for the room and the flight.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Enjoy a blossoming friendship and be patient. Time will tell.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Yeah, what they said.

I mean, HELLO! You keep telling us about these creepy women who commit these freakish acts and such, but then you rush to fill the gap. I say, don't. Don't even entertain the idea. It's your JOB for goodness sakes.

Look elsewhere. In fact, don't look. Use your studlyness for good. Just sit there and let the babes come to you.

Peace out, hopefully.
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719
    Yeah, what they said.

I mean, HELLO! You keep telling us about these creepy women who commit these freakish acts and such, but then you rush to fill the gap. I say, don't. Don't even entertain the idea. It's your JOB for goodness sakes.

Look elsewhere. In fact, don't look. Use your studlyness for good. Just sit there and let the babes come to you.

Peace out, hopefully.
    Roo
    I think Ill do that this time, lets see what happens.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Ok time for cocoa

I met my wife at work, lo these many years ago. It works sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Just Me

Do NOT dip your pen in the comapny ink!!!

Even if she seems normal. Even if she can't affect your position within the company. Even if she is the kindest,sweetest, prettiest woman in the world. At some point she will get moody and things will head south. When that happens, even if it is temporary, she is a woman and will do everything she can to make your work life H.E.L.L. You said she is in a seperate department, but women talk. She will have stuff spread about you all over the building. Your own boss will find out and you will be toast.

I will repeat for clarity:

Do NOT dip your pen in the company ink!!

• That Guy

Just be friends.

Who have great sex.

• That Guy

Just be friends.

Who have great sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer
    Just be friends.

Who have great sex.
    so good ya had to say it twice. he he he
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Santa Barbara, CA

She probably IS the normal one. I'm thinking YOU are the kook.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Senior Minion

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Or a six foot swede. Or even a four foot hungarian.

Let's say you two hit it off. And start spending all your time together. Where are you going to go to have some time and space to yourself? No matter where you go, either in the office, or at home, there she will be. It's a sure recipe for bad things to happen, sooner or later.

Not to mention once the PC department of your HR group gets wind of it, you'll have to sit through endless sessions...

• Banned User

A grade older? Thats not to bad. Try to get to know her, see if you have common intrests and then take it from there.

I'll be watching this thread for updates.

"Get Er' Dun"

• Minion

ORDDU: I'll never forget the time I tried to date MY boss--here in Morva. He was such a tyrant that I thought it might make Life less miserable for everyone if I was nice and showed him a little affection. The next thing I knew we were dating on a regular basis. And it didn't turn out to be so wonderful, believe you me!! I immediately discovered how he was into bondage and torture! He'd tie me up and leave me alone for hours in a dark dungeon-like cellar until I would agree to do whatever he wanted me to. (And please don't ask me what those awful things were.) Anyway, I eventually escaped from the brute and found myself a new part time job at a broom factory called Brooms to Go. As for my former boss, you may have heard of him. He's known as The Horned King...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast