Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• It's all about Theme!

Smile When you get home....

From school or work, do you try new cooking styles that don't need the microwave? Do you go straight to bed? What do you do?
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: When you get home....

I wash my face and then head over to Mice Chat.

• Delawarean Girl

When I get home I get mobbed by my cats. Because as soon as Hayley is home; it means it's time to eat for them and they won't leave me alone until there food is in there cat bowl. Just then I turn on the computer here and during that time I am getting dressed in more casual wear. Then I turn on the TV and then I come to the computer and then I check my email first and then I goto Neopets and take care of my Neopets for today and then I head over to MiceChat. After getting enough air of MiceChat; I will sometimes goto MySpace or then start cooking my dinner.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 09-23-2006 at 07:18 PM.

• Banned User

I turn on the puter, get a drink and check my messages.go onto micechat and wait for my daughter to come thru the front door, I start laundry, start dinner and pick the house up. ( all the while reading posts here

• Circle of Ancients

It's usually about 1230am so I will get in bed, watch Conan/Daily Show/Colbert and fall asleep about 200am.

• My laughing place

I usally turn on the computer and check my e-mail (unless I check it at work first). Next, I check Micechat and look and look at the new threads. After that, I'll turn on the tube and see what on. I will try and spend some time with the Lord before I go to bed..and that is usally my night.
    Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
    http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

I don't have any particular routines. When I get home I usually get mobbed by the dogs and sometimes the cat. Kitty wants me to give her more canned cat food but she only gets that in the morning.

I like to have a drink in the evening before bed. My tv watching is mostly in the evening (gods bless TiVo). Sometimes I cook, sometimes we go out, sometimes we get dinner before we get home.

That's about as routine as my life gets.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• New Old Member

I get mobbed by dogs also. Walk in the front door and one at a time I take one out the back door. Then I feed them dinner. While they eat dinner I go get the mail and then sit down with a glass of wine and read the mail or watch the news as they finish their dinner. Then one at a time, take them back out the back door to do their business once more. Then I get to start dinner for myself. By now its around 7:30PM (get home around 6PM). By the time dinner is done its in the neighborhood of 8 - 9PM, depending on whats cooking. Then after dinner its time for one more round with the dogs! By 9:30PM the dogs are in bed for the night. Now I get to wash dishes and put any leftovers away. Grab another drink watch TV and hit the sack around 1AM. Of course, 4:30 to 5AM dogs get up, I get the peasure of taking them out and by now I am awake so on with the coffee to start my busy day which before I leave work (7AM)the dogs go out one more time. Ah, the good life!!
    Last edited by herb2linda; 09-25-2006 at 07:55 AM. Reason: small addition

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I get my kids settled, then start making their dinner. Then its bathtime, maybe a few minutes to play then bed for them. Thats usually when I get online or read for a bit before I head to bed myself.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• white and nerdy

1. pet my cat who loves and misses me
    2. kiss my wife who loves and misses me
    3. go to bed for 5 hours
    4. Wake up and eat a sandwich
    5. Go to work from 9 pm to 6 am
    6. Go to school
    7. Go home
    8. Pet my cat who loves and misses me
    9. Kiss my wife who loves and misses me
    and so on and so on until i can go to Disneyland (this saturday!)
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Banned User

I go on MiceChat!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Jr. View Post
    From school or work, do you try new cooking styles that don't need the microwave? Do you go straight to bed? What do you do?
    open a Corona, squeeze of Lime, pinch of salt, and try to forget I work at Rite Aid three days a week. I even do that on the days I work at Knott's. To forget I work at Rite Aid. Damn I wish I got paid better than Rite Aid at Knott's and garaunteed 40 hours a week. Then I would open a beer every night to celebrate the fact I don't work at Rite Aid.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Jr. View Post
    I take my shirt off, kick off my shoes and unbutton my pants and flop on the bed for 15 minutes or so - wishing it was Friday. Funny thing is - I don't do this on Friday's.

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Go on MC, MSN, and Myspace for a couple hours. Do homework. Watch tv. Sleep.

Exciting.

• no flash photography...

when I get home I get all kinds of puppy love, from my puppy who misses me when I'm gone, then I feed him, feed the cats, give the male cat his insulin shot, some days I take the puppy to the dog park, make dinner (mostly from scratch, (sometimes I make heat and serve stuff), do laudry and get on the internet. yeah...real exciting..oh, I talk to my BF also we both play with the dog...just normal stuff...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast