Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Screenwriter for NLF

Britney's come back-hurting her or hot again?

Ok, I may be the only one to admit it but I use to be one of the men who thought Britney was hot years ago. Then it all went down hill, you know the story.

Now she has left FedEX and is apparently celebrating and partying like a teen ager with her new idol, of all people, ugh, Paris Hilton.

My question is, with all the, ahem, photos of her lately, is Britney helping her status, or just making things worse? I think she is making a joke of herself especially since it looks like she has a custody battle coming up.

I guess I'm being too harsh, but it appears you can take the girl out of the trailer, but....
    Hey Disney Fans, come say hi to me at http://www.myspace.com/blackiepueblo

• Senior Minion

Re: Britney's come back-hurting her or hot again?

I think it's making her chances for success worse, but she just wants more publicity. I feel sorry for the kid she is always holding while she and Paris are out drinking and partying. So who's taking care of the other kid?
    I say: victoria's secret needs to donate some undergarments to her because she needs to keep what is there a secret.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• The Mystery Mouseketool

I think Britney's attractive, but how about not showing your goods (up to and including the c-section scar - REALLY didn't need to see that!)?
    I agree that this could be a problem if she's battling for her kids in court. No matter how much money you have, flashing your privates on the net and hanging out with Paris Hilton (or Lindsey Lohan, for that matter) is not going to help your case! I'm starting to think those kids are screwed no matter which parent gets them!

- Johnny
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are." - BB

• New Old Member

Well I'll admit also that I think she is very attractive and if she wants to come my way I'll show her how a man should treat her! Cocky ain't I ?!!
    No really, I'm old school and treat a woman like a woman. I stll open doors, hold a womans hand to help her out of a car or whatever and so on.

Moving on. She is lowering herself and becoming an equal to FedEx and that is discusting. FedEx is scum of the earth and I don't think many would miss him if aliens came down to earth and took him to experiment with. WOW, where did that come from.!!

Brittney is/was an intelligent woman and she shouldn't forget that. Of course at the ripe old age of 25 and never would have to ever work again in her life I guess she can do what ever she pleases.

• The Ghost Poster.

Quote Originally Posted by herb2linda View Post
    Well I'll admit also that I think she is very attractive and if she wants to come my way I'll show her how a man should treat her! Cocky ain't I ?!!
    No really, I'm old school and treat a woman like a woman. I stll open doors, hold a womans hand to help her out of a car or whatever and so on.

Moving on. She is lowering herself and becoming an equal to FedEx and that is discusting. FedEx is scum of the earth and I don't think many would miss him if aliens came down to earth and took him to experiment with. WOW, where did that come from.!!

Brittney is/was an intelligent woman and she shouldn't forget that. Of course at the ripe old age of 25 and never would have to ever work again in her life I guess she can do what ever she pleases.

FedEX IS the scum of the earth. They made my Star wars Battlefront II come late even when I preordered it months ago.. Gr... (Well, At least I got a free T-Shirt with it. But never mind)

As To the Brittney situation, it will only lead to problems. Hanging out with celebrities and never doing anything but partying is terrible for your reputation, even if you're attractive. Not only that, But if you don't take responsibility.. You lose confidence in yourself.

Personally, I don't like celebrities who party and do whatever one way or another. There are some who try to avoid fame, George Lucas (Not Really a celebrity but ,well, you get the point), Johnny Depp, and others that I like because they realise being popular only hurts you more.

I don't know if she will be popular still, But it seems like she is degrading..

" Doombuggies: The scariest transportation around! "

• Minion

Personally, I'd be upset if there were photos of my mom's bads on the internet.

I say bads because, well, it didn't look good!

• Circle of Ancients

^ Exactly. K-fed didn't just ruin Rap, he ruined Brit.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian View Post
    Agreed. Let's just say those pictures were WAY less interesting than I thought they would be. She is dead to me, but then again, she already was, ever since I saw the video of her slinging silly string snots out of her nose during the Barbara Walters special or whatever it was. But there is hope. Maybe Scarlett Johansson might start hanging out with Paris Hilton next.

• Hooterville, USA

I enjoyed seeing her goods.

But then I love all women.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• My laughing place

One thing celebrities tend to forget is..always leave them wanting more.
    For the most part, less media exposure makes the general public want to see you more
    As for Britney, I hope she straightens her act out.
    Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
    http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Meh- I wasn't interested the first time around. Then I saw the statue of her birthing the first kid- something I didn't really need to see. Actually I thought it was funny. While birth is something special and wonderful, it should also only be for the people involved- family and friends. Not for the world at large.

I don't think she's doing herself any favors lately. She's really playing up a trailer-trash image. Bleh. I think she should just raise her kids and not pretend she's still 17. Being seen with Paris isn't helping her either.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Goofy

I do hope britney cleans up her act and image. Boy hilton is bad influence.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

the only way she's going to get hot again is to set fire to her clothes. Sorry, that wasn't nice. First, she'd hae to find them. Whops. That wasn't nice either. Sorry. Actually, I am from a town that's only one town away from where she's from. So, I feel a little sympathy for her. It was bound to happen. If the redneck is there....no amount of money will hide it. It'll come floatin back up to the top. she just needs someone to slap her, get her attention and set her back on a path filled with undies, friends that aren't known for how much they can chug, and guys that don't even own wife beaters.

• DCA lover

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    I think Britney's attractive, but how about not showing your goods (up to and including the c-section scar - REALLY didn't need to see that!)?
    I agree that this could be a problem if she's battling for her kids in court. No matter how much money you have, flashing your privates on the net and hanging out with Paris Hilton (or Lindsey Lohan, for that matter) is not going to help your case! I'm starting to think those kids are screwed no matter which parent gets them!

- Johnny
    People like that shouldn't breed. Too bad for the kids.

• DCA lover

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian View Post

LMAO!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast