• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)

Cool The Return of the Prodigal Poster

Let's see last time I was on here was almost 2 years ago, recuperating from the event that was the Golden Anniversary. Since then I've finally fulfilled a long-time wish of mine to go to WDWR. To say that week was an adventure unto itself is like saying water's wet, no kidding. Apparently I missed the MC exodus to there by a couple of weeks.

There were a lot more good than bad moments, but there was definitely a creepy one that need not be explained. Let's just say that sometimes it sucks living near such a well-known metropolis.

Anyway, my little bro is getting married! Surprisingly he wants me to be one of his groomsmen (the baby bro is best man, as I told the groom he should be). Also, to cement me in his life, he and his bride-to-be just acquired APs (he told me he could only think about me when he paid for it, the boy must be psychic I swear).

So, I'm back and ready to dish with the best.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Re: The Return of the Prodigal Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Orcatime View Post

There were a lot more good than bad moments, but there was definitely a creepy one that need not be explained. Let's just say that sometimes it sucks living near such a well-known metropolis.

Woa bro. Glad you're back but remember I'm a Santa Cruz boy too. What happened??
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Huh?

You know, sometimes I don't realize somebody's been gone until the post a message like this. It's not because I don't care. It's more like I could swear they've been posting like at least five times a week!

Well, this is one of those cases. Are you sure your last post was two years ago?

I'd love for you to explain the creepy experience!
    -Tim

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    I'd love for you to explain the creepy experience!
    I was alone on a bus going to DTD, so sthe driver was trying to be friendly and have a conversation with me. First he was surprised that "such a good looking guy" was by himself. Then he asked where I was from, (California). "Which part." That's when I thought to myself Oh damn. Well, as geography would place it, 90 minutes south of San Francisco. Then he asked if I was gay and proceeded to hit on me!

I'm used to getting hit on, just not by guys closer to my grandfather's age!

The rest of the night went great, especially Mannequins and its rotating dance floor (where I could tolerate being thought of as a main course at a sushi bar, there's was plenty of alcohol).
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• Huh?

Hmm... I've not had such an experience while alone on a WDW bus.

Guess I have better luck picking the right drivers.
    -Tim