View Poll Results: What Size Do You Prefer?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Size 0: The Skinnier the better!

5 6.33%
  • Average Size women: Natural Beauty is the best!

42 53.16%
  • Plus Sized Women: Big is Beautiful

4 5.06%
  • I don't discriminate... all sizes welcome

18 22.78%
  • Athletic Women: Sculpted is the way to go!

10 12.66%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: Which is more attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl View Post
    I totally agree with this. I am not a little girl. I'm not huge, but I wear a size 14, which in the fashion industry is freaking obese. But you know what? I am one sexy lady. And I know it.

I think it's all about attitude. Beauty comes in many forms.
    Reason 94834759603 why I love you.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• I love loop jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian View Post
    While attitude may play a major role in what we define as sexy, I'm not talking about anything deeper than physical appearance. When I'm walking down the street, and I see a young lady, I'm not examining her "attitude", and it's impossible to know someone's personality without having a conversation with them.
    I think you can know a little bit about somebody's personality by the way they carry themselves. Walking straight, slouched, expression on her face, how she interacts with people around her...

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    I think you can know a little bit about somebody's personality by the way they carry themselves. Walking straight, slouched, expression on her face, how she interacts with people around her...
    Agreed.
    I honestly cant say that I think one body type is more attractive than another. I am a pretty skinny woman, and I think I am pretty sexy. But I also know several women who are (for lack of a better word) bigger than me who I think exude sexiness.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    Agreed.
    I honestly cant say that I think one body type is more attractive than another. I am a pretty skinny woman, and I think I am pretty sexy. But I also know several women who are (for lack of a better word) bigger than me who I think exude sexiness.
    You baby, you're lights out hot. Hubba hubba - don't tell Pat.

• no flash photography...

not really...I walk straight and with confidence, but I don't talk to a lot of people. The reason being is I'm shy, but this is more often misconstrued as me being a snob.

I'm a 14 right now, but I don't like being this large. I'm happier when I am smaller. It's difficult to feel "hot" when carrying around extra weight, but maybe that's just me....

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    not really...I walk straight and with confidence, but I don't talk to a lot of people. The reason being is I'm shy, but this is more often misconstrued as me being a snob.
    I think what Frenchy was saying is that if you carry yourself well (which with your example it sounds like you do) it comes across that you have confidence in yourself and THAT is sexier than someone who walks slouched/arms crossed. That just seems very closed off, and isnt as sexy.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    I agree. Such things are more often than not just an indicator of how a person feels at that specific time.

Depending on how my day is going my facial expression will change. When I have somewhere to be, I might walk peppy. Otherwise I'm laidback.

There's no way to tell how I am as a person by looking at my exterior.

• I love loop jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    I think what Frenchy was saying is that if you carry yourself well (which with your example it sounds like you do) it comes across that you have confidence in yourself and THAT is sexier than someone who walks slouched/arms crossed. That just seems very closed off, and isnt as sexy.
    Exactly. I actually like the type who isn't a social butterfly, tends to be more on the shy side, but still has confidence.

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

Exactly. I actually like the type who isn't a social butterfly, tends to be more on the shy side, but still has confidence.
    Sexy and demure. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian View Post
    While attitude may play a major role in what we define as sexy, I'm not talking about anything deeper than physical appearance. When I'm walking down the street, and I see a young lady, I'm not examining her "attitude", and it's impossible to know someone's personality without having a conversation with them.
    I disagree. You can totally see attitude. It's in the way a woman walks, how she carries herself, her body language, etc. Attitude is not personality.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Hooterville, USA

Here in Arkansas, we like our women with summer teeth.
    Summer missing!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well, I used to be size 0, and I can tell you that I hardly ever got hit on. I did get asked if I was a model...and got lots of stares, but, rarely got hit on. Now, I'm 30 lbs heavier, and between size 4 and 6....and I get compliments alot more frequently....hubby likes it alot more too.

• there's always my way...

I like em nice and thick but not too thick, Rosie O Donel is a tooo thick.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Beep Beep!

I'm more of a girl-next-door kinda person.
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

If they can cook and clean and change their own oil they are hot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast