Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Michelle, I love the badonkadonk myself, girly. And LOVE LOVE LOVE the tink shots! What a teeny babe.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Banned User

I can't believe what I'm reading...people taking about how Elastigirl is a MILF or others who want to fall down a well with Alice, or some who are wanting to spank the monkey with pictures of Jessica Rabbit... It is funny though.

• Quality not quantity

Yumm.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Minion

ORDDU: (Ahem!) You don't scare me, PirateMunkee, duckling. If you ever get the courage to track me down in Morva, I'll prove it to you. You see, electricity hasn't been invented there yet, so, there'd be no competition with that box you call a television. As for getting you a beer, I used to be a bar maid at a local tavern, here, so I'm used to serving men who belch and make passes at women. As for never complaining about your leaving the toilet seat up, you wouldn't have to worry about that either. In Morva, we use out houses and they don't have such things as lids! So, come and club me over the head with your club, you cave man, you! I'm ready to be dragged!

ORGOCH: Don't know fer sure, but don't think PirateMunkee's inta the 'drag' scene...

• New Dog on the Block

The hottest Disney animated babe of all time has to be Aurora. I mean honestly, what guy does not dream about rescuing his girl from a HUGE dragon. That is some major brownie points! You could totally screw up huge and fall back on, "Well, I did rescue from the huge, fire breathing dragon."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORDDU: (Ahem!) You don't scare me, PirateMunkee, duckling. If you ever get the courage to track me down in Morva, I'll prove it to you. You see, electricity hasn't been invented there yet, so, there'd be no competition with that box you call a television. As for getting you a beer, I used to be a bar maid at a local tavern, here, so I'm used to serving men who belch and make passes at women. As for never complaining about your leaving the toilet seat up, you wouldn't have to worry about that either. In Morva, we use out houses and they don't have such things as lids! So, come and club me over the head with your club, you cave man, you! I'm ready to be dragged!

ORGOCH: Don't know fer sure, but don't think PirateMunkee's inta the 'drag' scene...
    Well, If you could turn yourself into the Corona Girls 24/7 and do my every bidding.....Well then I may just have to go and find you all then
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Dog
    The hottest Disney animated babe of all time has to be Aurora. I mean honestly, what guy does not dream about rescuing his girl from a HUGE dragon. That is some major brownie points! You could totally screw up huge and fall back on, "Well, I did rescue from the huge, fire breathing dragon."

I can think of some other things that "Hey, I did risk my life rescuing you from a HUGE fire breathing Dragon" would work for too :devil:
    PirateMunkee

• Minion

ORDDU: Why can't a fellow ever once prefer a cauldron girl like me?! (Wanting me to alter my appearance--as if my current one wasn't already good enough!) I see how you are, PirateMunkee, duckling. Only interested in outward appearances--instead of what's deep inside a witch's heart. Oh, well...I still love you, anyway.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORDDU: Why can't a fellow ever once prefer a cauldron girl like me?! (Wanting me to alter my appearance--as if my current one wasn't already good enough!) I see how you are, PirateMunkee, duckling. Only interested in outward appearances--instead of what's deep inside a witch's heart. Oh, well...I still love you, anyway.
    Well hey, I am in a guy's forum with a reputation to keep. Beside's waking up next to someone who looks like a witch in the morning is one thing, but being awake next to someone who looks like a witch 24/7 is something altogether different unless she looks like the witches from Charmed then we're talkin'!!!!!!
    PirateMunkee

• Minion

ORGOCH: Thank the good Lord ya had the sense not ta fall fer tramp like MY sister, PirateMunkee, ducklin'. Maybe this'll teach the trollup not ta go fishin' in a pool a piranahs!!

• Former Epcot CM

I had a massive crush on Ariel, but you know the tail doesn't work for me. I think Belle looks really pretty in her golden dress, and I have always liked Cinderella.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• Rock Star Minion

Let's go offbeat:
    1. Chick bunny from Bambi.
    2. Chick skunk from Bambi.
    3. Hot Asian Action! - Hero: Mulan!
    4. Bo Peep from Toy Story.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Ive gotta Agree

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder
    Its the hips. She definately wins for MILF animated babe.

Definately agree!

• Official Mice Chat person

Yeah, Elastigirl is a babe!

What about Elizebeth Swan (Kieara Knightly) from the potc movie? WOW.

• Minion

Just saw Tarzan again- and I definitely added Jane to the list. I think it's the accent...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast