Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

The Ultimate Pirates of the Caribbean

I'm one that is agreeing that the tone here has change and need to get back to more Disney Oriented threads but still be guy oriented. If us guys or you deranged girls could redesign our own version of Pirates of the Caribbean, what scenes would you put in? Remember this is a family ride.

Who wants to bet that this thread will never make the roundup because I started it.
    Last edited by PirateMunkee; 06-11-2005 at 08:42 AM.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• U. B. Bold

Good thread PM. I say bring back the Pirates chasing the Wenches! Them chasing plates of food is just lame PC BS. It could be done quite well these days with improved AA. I would also love to see an actual sword fight, not just shadows on the wall.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• Puppy Cuddles

I always wondered how them chasing women was not politically incorrect, but it's okay if they're BUYING the women. I agree Big Thunder and I would like to add that I think they could add some taunts back from the fort in the battle scence. Those are soldiers and I'll bet anything that they wouldn't take being called bloomin' cockroaches sitting down. It wouldn't take much to make that first scene a little more exciting. It always seemed a bit quiet to me. I love the new cannonball effects, but now we need something from those guys at the fort.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    Pirate Tui: Gyar! I agree with yeh BigThunder, 'twas nothin' wrong with a bunch o' salty sea dogs chasin' some wenches. I would like t' some pirates actually fightin', like BigThunder said!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Small Panda After All
    I always wondered how them chasing women was not politically incorrect, but it's okay if they're BUYING the women. I agree Big Thunder and I would like to add that I think they could add some taunts back from the fort in the battle scence. Those are soldiers and I'll bet anything that they wouldn't take being called bloomin' cockroaches sitting down. It wouldn't take much to make that first scene a little more exciting. It always seemed a bit quiet to me. I love the new cannonball effects, but now we need something from those guys at the fort.
    I would love to see the ship made into a much larger ship with about two rows of cannon lines. I would make the cannons more like air cannons so the riders can actually feel the "Whoosh" of the cannon balls flying over their heads. Imagine if all the cannons were firing at once and the water was exploding all over as you came into the scene. Add a few shark fins circling in the water as well. The taunts between the fort and ship will be more realistic than comedy. I want full on full scale war between the fort and ship. The boats will then come into the fort area through a blown out portion of the fort wall to come smack in to middle of a full on invasion. Pirates and Spainards in full on sword fight and shooting mode. Swords swinging right over the rider's heads...... :devil:
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Banned User

More Hot Red Heads... and pirates chanting for them....

"We wants the Red Head.."

• Walt A Head Of His Time!

Pirates Uncut the Mans Version

Being new on this site, I was waiting for just the right thread to make my debut post and this is it. Gentlemen, I think you will agree, that I have conceived the ultimate Manly Man Version of POC. Wenches be warned this is not for the faint at heart and you have been warned and should stop reading now and go back to your house cleaning and children rearing. Okay guys now that we are alone! Behold, the glory of " Pirates of The Caribbean Un-Cut" or "POC on steroids".

There would be a new entrance built for guys only to the existing attraction. It would be a charming boarding school. Welcome to Madam Leotas Boarding School for fast and wayward women. The school is really a cover for a brothel filled with AA wenches who would respond to cat calls. For instance, a guy would say "Hey baby what you doing hot stuff, nice rack" the wench would either ignore you, (look away, or give you the finger) want you, (make kissy lips) or embarrass you by saying something like "Yeah, size doesn't matter, go on keep telling yourself that sport". This would be a very popular guest interactive area, where men can be pigs with AA hookers and assorted wenches. Once you had your fill of the girls, you moved on to Captain Leroy's custom boat shack where you would board the boat of your dreams.

These tricked out POC boats would be smokin'. The boats would be done in crushed velvet and the seats would be Lazy Boy recliners. However, each boat is required to hold 5 guys mandatory but only 4 recliners (loading would be a blast and very quick). The boats would also be covered with pirate treasure and have kick *** stereos. Each boat would feature a high pressure water balloon cannon as well as swords and pellet guns. Then in the center of the boat would be an arm wrestling table (How else are you going to decide who gets to shoot the cannon and who gets the Lazy Boys).

The ride is exactly the same with a few minor changes. Passing lanes would be added to get around the slow moving regular POC boats. A few secret places to hide would be added throughout the attraction so you could sneak attack the regular POC riders with your pellet guns, water balloon cannon and swords. The drops would be also modified to be steeper and a few hundred feet higher. There would be one extra scene added at the end of the attraction. It would be a secret pirate lagoon with a big skull rock. This is where you would play walk the plank. Yeah the weak *** who lost the arm wrestling and did not get a recliner at the beginning of the ride, he goes overboard. He would then get tortured and ridiculed by all the other guys and in a final loss of dignity, he would have to grab a rope and haul the boat full of his buddies up the lift hill at the end.

As you can see, this would add a new dimension of masculinity to the traditional POC.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by XSub-Captain
    Being new on this site, I was waiting for just the right thread to make my debut post and this is it. Gentlemen, I think you will agree, that I have conceived the ultimate Manly Man Version of POC. Wenches be warned this is not for the faint at heart and you have been warned and should stop reading now and go back to your house cleaning and children rearing. Okay guys now that we are alone! Behold, the glory of " Pirates of The Caribbean Un-Cut" or "POC on steroids".

There would be a new entrance built for guys only to the existing attraction. It would be a charming boarding school. Welcome to Madam Leotas Boarding School for fast and wayward women. The school is really a cover for a brothel filled with AA wenches who would respond to cat calls. For instance, a guy would say "Hey baby what you doing hot stuff, nice rack" the wench would either ignore you, (look away, or give you the finger) want you, (make kissy lips) or embarrass you by saying something like "Yeah, size doesn't matter, go on keep telling yourself that sport". This would be a very popular guest interactive area, where men can be pigs with AA hookers and assorted wenches. Once you had your fill of the girls, you moved on to Captain Leroy's custom boat shack where you would board the boat of your dreams.

These tricked out POC boats would be smokin'. The boats would be done in crushed velvet and the seats would be Lazy Boy recliners. However, each boat is required to hold 5 guys mandatory but only 4 recliners (loading would be a blast and very quick). The boats would also be covered with pirate treasure and have kick *** stereos. Each boat would feature a high pressure water balloon cannon as well as swords and pellet guns. Then in the center of the boat would be an arm wrestling table (How else are you going to decide who gets to shoot the cannon and who gets the Lazy Boys).

The ride is exactly the same with a few minor changes. Passing lanes would be added to get around the slow moving regular POC boats. A few secret places to hide would be added throughout the attraction so you could sneak attack the regular POC riders with your pellet guns, water balloon cannon and swords. The drops would be also modified to be steeper and a few hundred feet higher. There would be one extra scene added at the end of the attraction. It would be a secret pirate lagoon with a big skull rock. This is where you would play walk the plank. Yeah the weak *** who lost the arm wrestling and did not get a recliner at the beginning of the ride, he goes overboard. He would then get tortured and ridiculed by all the other guys and in a final loss of dignity, he would have to grab a rope and haul the boat full of his buddies up the lift hill at the end.

As you can see, this would add a new dimension of masculinity to the traditional POC.
    Ya know... as long as each boat is stocked with plenty of chips, Slim Jims and beer, this just might work!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    Ya know... as long as each boat is stocked with plenty of chips, Slim Jims and beer, this just might work!
    and a few other essentials....

(you would have 2 docks.. these are your teams... team red and team blue.. who ever gets the most complaints from the people on the regular ride wins the game for the day....)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Lazy Boys and cushy seating for a pirates ride?

I don't think that's a REAL pirates life!

True story:

A friend of mine and I were riding pirates, and
    he started commenting on how his seat was "uncomfortable"

I responded "You'd make a lousy pirate!"

We both started

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

POTC= Pirates Totally Outta Control
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    POTC= Pirates Totally Outta Control
    POTC Pirates outa Total Control.....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    POTC Pirates outa Total Control.....
    Whoops!

• Puppy Cuddles

How come the brothel is for men only? I wanna see the wenches! I wanna cat call! Don't guys like girl on girl action?
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• And, THEN she said...

this is easy a AA of me chasing an AA of captain Jack! (but you would have to have pieces of a shredded shirt in my hands and teeth)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast