My wife and I are thinking of buying a new(to us) car. We have it narrowed down to about 5.
We currently own a '94 Pontiac Grand Prix which we will be keeping and a '91 Buick Century which we will be selling.
1) 2005 Dodge Neon SE with 13,000 miles: 4 door 4 cylinder sedan fully loaded.
2) 2005 Saab 9-2x Linear with 42,000 miles: 4 door hatchback 4 cylinder AWD fully loaded+.
3) 2002 Jaguar x-type 3.0 with 57,000 miles: 4 door sedan 6 cylinder AWD fully loaded+.
4) 2006 Buick Lacrosse with 19,000 miles: 4 door sedan 6 cylinder fully loaded.
5) 2004 Ford Escape XLT 4x4 with 35,000 miles: Small Suv 6 cylinder loaded.
I know, I know, this is all over the place. Most of our driving is in the city but we do take one or two driving trips every year(although I doubt if we would ever go off road). I actually walk to work usually so this vehicle will be used mostly for outings and errands.
Our family is small. My wife, 11 year old son(who has lots of friends), two dogs who rarely travel and one cat who never travels....and me.