Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Kirstin Dunst - Sexy Or What!? Thoughts On Spiderman 3.

There are two or three people on this board that have stated that Kirsten Dunst does not fit the role of Mary Jane in the Spiderman movie series. They base their opinion on the fact that the character is supposed to be a hot cheerleader, with scores of guys chasing after her. She has been referred to as rather pathetic - a total non-beauty queen.

Well, I beg to differ. I think she is drop-dead-gorgeous, and exudes sexuality. Granted, her beauty is far from your typical siren. She's more of a feminine natural that doesn't require a lot of make up.

Here is my critique of Spiderman 3. If you are looking for a straight forward superhero flick like the other two were, forget it. This Spidey production broke into song and dance in between the action and story scenes. It wove genras together. For what it was, it was a thoroughly entertaining sci-fi, musical, romance.

As there still remain those that have not seen the film, I will not give away too much. Granted, it is no longer in the cinema. But, it will probably be released sometime in the fall. I was highly entertained by the alliance between Spidey and a former friend/adversary against two creatively and dramatically portrayed super-villians. Spidey ends up in some major trouble prior to working as a team.

At this point, I offer a small photo shrine for Ms. Dunst. No spoilers - but these pix will spoil you, rotten.

She's so cute that she sizzles!

What's not to like?

TALK ABOUT HAHT.. Somebody call me a nurse! My heart is palpatating quickly.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-21-2007 at 11:27 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

Re: Kirstin Dunst - Sexy Or What!? Thoughts On Spiderman 3.

what? she's only fair bruce dallas howard was much more attractive
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

SHe's not my cup of tea and I adore blonds. But those picture are pretty convincing. Advantage: Ride Warrior.

Chad

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

I think she was much cuter when she was in Get Over It (that first picture) than she was in the Spiderman trilogy (and, by the way, THE ONLY trilogy is Star Wars ). As she ages, she just isn't getting gorgeous to me. She's growing out of that cuteness. She was perfect for her roles in Spotless Mind and Elizabeth town, but not as the beauty in Spiderman. Then again, she does compliment Toby well.

• Infinitized!

Kirstin was fine in the Spidey flicks. The flaw with Spidey 3 was the same as the two Schumacher Batmans: too many villains. Also, the short screen time of Venom was a big flaw of this one. Venom is one of the most popular characters in the Spidey universe and should've been the primary villain in this movie or saved as the primary villain in Spidey 4.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    SHe's not my cup of tea and I adore blonds. But those picture are pretty convincing. Advantage: Ride Warrior.

Chad
    Wow! You caught me by surprise ..I'm totally complimented.

Admitedly, I selected the pix that would put Kirstin in the best light. Guess I'm a sucker for inner beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    I think she was much cuter when she was in Get Over It (that first picture) than she was in the Spiderman trilogy (and, by the way, THE ONLY trilogy is Star Wars ). As she ages, she just isn't getting gorgeous to me. She's growing out of that cuteness. She was perfect for her roles in Spotless Mind and Elizabeth town, but not as the beauty in Spiderman. Then again, she does compliment Toby well.
    I hope that she matures into a beautiful woman. Unfortunately, she will likely never again be as cute as she was in Get Over It. Your post is both honest and awesome, MissChristine. I do believe that she and Toby will always match eachother on the screen - especially in any new Spidey films that may come our way.

You are also correct in your assertion that nothing will ever compare to the original Star Wars trilogy.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Well, I have the genius Randall to thank for that line.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Kirstin was fine in the Spidey flicks. The flaw with Spidey 3 was the same as the two Schumacher Batmans: too many villains. Also, the short screen time of Venom was a big flaw of this one. Venom is one of the most popular characters in the Spidey universe and should've been the primary villain in this movie or saved as the primary villain in Spidey 4.
    I consider Venom not only the most creative villain of the Spiderman universe - but of Marvel as a whole. Venom's role in the film should have been expanded to a lot higher degree than it was.

• MA Reader Since 2003

I think she is beautiful, she has a unique look and she is not fake, a lot of the so called "hot girls" today basically have their faces painted on. I think Toby Mcguire is too much of a dork to play spiderman, I know he is supposed to be, but he is just overkill.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
    -Albert Einstein

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Diznyfan View Post
    I think she is beautiful, she has a unique look and she is not fake, a lot of the so called "hot girls" today basically have their faces painted on. I think Toby Mcguire is too much of a dork to play spiderman, I know he is supposed to be, but he is just overkill.
    Hip Hot Hooray! Kirstin's natural beauty makes her "real" attractive. Kudos and props to you, Diznyfan!

• Circle of Ancients

Since this really isn't about Spidey 3 (which sucked) and is about the sexiness that is Kirsten (which you can't argue with after seeing those pictures) I'm moving it to Lost Boys.

• Former Epcot CM

No-one seen her in Marie Antoinette?
    Roar.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• Just Me

My only problem with her is her posture. She always seems to look like her shoulders are rolled forward and it gives her a permanent slouch.

• We're number one!

I think she is very pretty actually (she looked great in Marie Antoinette) I just found her a little bit annoying in the Spiderman movies. That may have to do more with direction and script than anything else though.

• Minion

If you have to post pictures of her that were taken by a professional photographer, that proves that she's not really that attractive.

Seriously, she's one of the worst looking young women in films today. Everytime she smiles, I imagine a grenade blowing up behind her teeth.

Inner beauty is great, but that's something that can only really be determined if you know someone personally.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast