Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Puppy Cuddles

Re: Why you shouldn't let kids play with guns....

Quote Originally Posted by saweetmelody7
    ...what does this have to do with his misinterpretation of statistics??? Personally I was one who USE to find Moore to be captivating until a wise man pointed out to me that he was a HUGE HYPOCRITE! He may have good taste in music but, that to me does not justify his actions. As far as this article goes, there's definately some missing information here...lots of holes in the story. Do I find the boy "guilty as charged" no. Was his decision a rational one...no. The way that I see it is that his intentions were pure...he MEANT to do good by protecting his mother from any harm or danger. No, two wrongs don't make a right and yes, violence does not solve anything however, if the father had a history of child abuse, sexual abuse, spousal abuse and so on then something needed to be done to fix the problem. Maybe not a shot to the arm of course but, I think the boy all in all had good intentions. Wrong idea but a good step in the right direction. Either way I am curious to find out who pressed charges and why??
    Sorry, I was referring to SoulQ's post about the only thing interesting about Michael Moore being....I forget. I was saying that another interesting thing is his taste in music. I'm not going to discuss his films because dear sweetness that's a can of worms I don't want to open! And I didn't say that I didn't see why the kid did it.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• a saweet songbird =)

Re: Why you shouldn't let kids play with guns....

Quote Originally Posted by Small Panda After All
    Sorry, I was referring to SoulQ's post about the only thing interesting about Michael Moore being....I forget. I was saying that another interesting thing is his taste in music. I'm not going to discuss his films because dear sweetness that's a can of worms I don't want to open! And I didn't say that I didn't see why the kid did it.
    ...aah i see...well than I apologize that I misunderstood you. Sorry! As far as the rest of my post goes I wasn't directing it towards you either. I was just confused by your comment hence the question "what does one have to do with the other?" All the rest was just my comments on the article. No worries! No harm no foul!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123