• there's always my way...

The good, the bad and the Ugly?

I have friends who grew up total nice guys and learned the hard way that most girls dont like nice, they luvs some bad boy shiznit. What about my ladies out here in MC land. Is it good , Bad or do you like the Ugly ? Ugly guys need love too, lol.
    Choose wisely.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Re: The good, the bad and the Ugly?

When I was a littler Sunnygirl, I liked the bad boys. As I've grown and matured, I've realized that I need a good man in my life. Stability, dependability, and thoughtfulness are all things that matter very much in my selection of a partner.

As far as ugly...I've dated very attractive men and not so attractive men. It really doesn't matter once you get to know them. And I've found the more you like someone for what's inside, the more attractive they become to you on the outside.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

When I was a youngerJennidisneyfer, it was all about bad boys; my boyfriend/future husband included. He certainly has changed...definitely one of the good now. However, everyone knows a little makes the world go 'round.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Man O Lantern

I liked bad boys, then I'd get burned and go out with a good boy.

Then I'd get bored, and seek out a bad boy.

Sooooo....long story short, I was in my looking for a good boy stage, when I met Mormon Mike. Turns out....he's a cheating verbally abusive jerkhead in a choirboy's body and family. Ack.

Sooooo....I ditch him (after a year ) and go out with the first bad boy I can find.

I married him eleven years ago and it turns out....he was a good boy in a bad boy body. I'm a lucky girl!!

• Um...

I like a variation of all three.

Depends on the individual. But heaven knows those bad boys are sooooo much fun.

Good thing I have a former bad boy who does all he can for the kingdom of Heaven now. And he's hot! (Except for maybe when he has food hanging out of his mouth. See! I like variation!)
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

See? There's a common thread here: Gotta have at least a little bad boy or it's just boring. Take tonight for example......oops. Nevermind. TMI.

Carry on.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Hooterville, USA

Go to the local jail and you'll find all the bad boys you can handle. In the meantime, we good guys will find us a good woman and you'll be stuck visiting your fella on the weekends.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• /sigh

This makes me wonder what "bad" is considered? Attitude? A jerk? Tough? Scary? Abusive? Too cool looks? I never understood what a "bad" boy was. If it's really any of the above, then no thanks.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Um...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    This makes me wonder what "bad" is considered? Attitude? A jerk? Tough? Scary? Abusive? Too cool looks? I never understood what a "bad" boy was. If it's really any of the above, then no thanks.
    I think it just means more of a "rebel". Doesn't follow where others lead, into his own thing.

Then there are the "other" bad boys that follow the descriptions you just gave.
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

• there's always my way...

Quote Originally Posted by Minion2One
    I think it just means more of a "rebel". Doesn't follow where others lead, into his own thing.

Then there are the "other" bad boys that follow the descriptions you just gave.
    Bingo!

Jerks, Criminals and abusives are not bad boys those are Bootie holes! to put it kindly...
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Back home :-(

I married my husband thinking he was a total good guy. Turns out he's a bit more of a devil than I originally thought (Of course that's in a good way :devil: )

I dated a bad guy... well, he wasn't THAT bad. Just turned out that he loved his beer too much..

I got me a bad boy who learned that you become responsible for your actions when you turn 18. So he's become a good boy. Mostly.

He's still enough of a bad boy to know when to break the rules of expectation. I'm so proud of him.