Star Wars: Rise of the Empire (CGI Animated Series)
Introduction: Ever since I watched the teaser trailer and clips from Star Wars: Detours, I saw some potential in the TV show but then I prefer a more serious less comedic tone to Star Wars. Which is why I came up with this idea for revising my Rise of the Empire saga idea into a CGI Animated series that would be canon fitting since I'm guessing SW: Detours will be non-canon. Otherwise feel free to comment and or suggest ideas.
Anyway here's my full ideas,
STAR WARS: RISE OF THE EMPIRE
Overview: The series is set 9 years after the events of Episode III and focuses on many different characters during a time when the Empire is continuing to grow with the hunting down of Jedi, and the invasions of many different planets along with crime and such. The animation style of the series is similar to that of Star Wars: The Clone Wars but with a much darker and grittier look.
Genre: Drama/Action-Adventure/Space Opera
Production Company: Lucas-Film Animation, Lucas-Film Ltd
- Ian Mcdiramid as Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
- Matt Sloan as Darth Vader
- Stephen Stanton as Grand Moff Tarkin, Imperial Officers
- Tom Kane as Imperial Admiral Wullf Yularen, Imperial Officers
- Dee Bradley Baker as Captain Rex, Commander Cody, 501st Legion Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, Bosssk, Kota Miltia Soldiers
- Steven Blum as Non-Fett Stormtroopers
- David W. Collins as Imperial Dark Troopers
- Lex Lang as Non-Fett Stormtroopers, Han Solo, Kota Milita Soldiers
- Corey Burton as TK-321, Cad Bane
- Matthew Wood as IG-88, Re-Activated Droid Commandos
- Simon Pegg as Dengar
- Michael Fassbender as Slasher
- Jennifer Hale as Kota Milita Captain Victori
- Cully Fredrickson as Jedi Master Rahm Kota
- Phil LaMarr as Bail Organa
- Kath Soucie as Mon Mothma
more to come soon...