Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Infinitized!

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man (July 3, 2012)

All these leaked trailers are junk. Just gonna wait till official HD copies show up online.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    You know it's a "reboot," right? =}
    Yes, but I think how Peter Parker became Spider-Man is known well enough.

• Banned User

or ttp://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810165200/video/25992349

• Banned User

• Banned User

• Banned User

Sony is so sure that this reboot will be a huge hit that they announded the sequel release date, May 2nd 2014. A Sony exec told Deadline,
    I think it speaks volumes about our confidence in what we are seeing on the new film and our desire to move quickly on the next installment.
    Source: Sony Dates ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ Sequel – Deadline.com

• will-o-the-whip

From people I've talked to about it, there is little to no interest in this reboot. The trailer just made think, gee didn't I just see this movie last decade already... Sony has been making a lot of bad decisions lately and this might be another one.

• Circle of Ancients

New trailer for "The Amazing SpiderMan".

The Amazing Spider-Man - Movie Trailers - iTunes

To be honest, I'm still not totally stoked for this movie. It still seems "Too Soon" for a reboot. Although this trailer is the best of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    New trailer for "The Amazing SpiderMan".

The Amazing Spider-Man - Movie Trailers - iTunes

To be honest, I'm still not totally stoked for this movie. It still seems "Too Soon" for a reboot. Although this trailer is the best of the bunch.
    The story that I heard is that Sony, or any movie studio that has rights to a Marvel character with deals made before Disney acquired Marvel must make a movie with the character every few years or rights to the character revert back to Marvel's (Disney's) control. A movie studio cannot sit on a Marvel character. It has to remain active.

This reboot of Spiderman has the appearance of something that was rushed into production rather than well thought out and planned. We shall see.
    Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I seem to be the odd man out, I am quite excited for this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandTraveler View Post
    The story that I heard is that Sony, or any movie studio that has rights to a Marvel character with deals made before Disney acquired Marvel must make a movie with the character every few years or rights to the character revert back to Marvel's (Disney's) control. A movie studio cannot sit on a Marvel character. It has to remain active.

This reboot of Spiderman has the appearance of something that was rushed into production rather than well thought out and planned. We shall see.
    That was the case, but Disney made a deal with Sony to allow them to retain Spider-Man in return for Disney getting to handle the merchandizing.

Disney Acquires Sony's Merchandising Participation For The Amazing Spider-Man

• Circle of Ancients

Apparently Sony's not so hot on Spidey either.

Not So Sure About The Amazing Spider-Man? Sony's With You -- Rumor Is They Hate It | Gamma Squad

Not sure how accurate this is, but I find it funny.

So, The Amazing Spider-Man — I guess it’s looked okay in trailers so far. Spider-Man looks better whilst swinging around than in the Raimi movies, and I won’t argue with Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, but I pretty much tuned out for any parts that didn’t involve web-slinging or Emma Stone’s boobs. I dunno, the Lizard and Denis Leary just don’t set my world on fire as villains.Well, it turns out my “eh, looks fine I suppose” assessment might be overly generous. According to rumors supposedly originating from “inside sources”, execs at Sony outright hate the movie.Of course, regardless of what they think of Amazing Spider-Man, Sony is already moving ahead on a sequel, because come on, it’s Spider-Man, but tellingly the sequel will have an all-new writing team (Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, of Star Trek and the Transformers movies). I wouldn’t be surprised to see director Marc Webb also end up on the trash heap if Amazing isn’t received well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123