Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

The Amazing Spider-Man (July 3, 2012)

Rhys Ifans will play the villain, opposite Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, in the new reboot of Spider-Man from Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios. I was not too happy when I first heard about this reboot months ago. Ya, Spider-Man 3 was a story mess, and Venom got the **** end of the stick. It seems too early for a reboot but welcome to modern Hollywood.

The filmmakers prefer not to reveal which character Ifans will be playing in the forthcoming film. I never heard of this actor but he looks like the Green Goblin or the Hobgoblin already, lol The film drops July 3, 2012.

Say hello to Andrew Garfield, who will be playing Peter/Spider-Man

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...b73dd6dca94d31
    Last edited by JMora; 10-11-2010 at 12:16 PM.

• cool as ice

Re: Spider-Man (July 3, 2012)

I was kinda when I heard that Emma Stone will play Gwen. I'm sure she'll be fine, it's just that with her looks & personality she would have been the perfect Mary Jane.

Re: Ifans, Hobgoblin's a good call...and he's one of my favorite Spidey villains.

• Banned User

The Wrap/MTV reports that it will be The Lizard that will be the main villain in the reboot in Spider-Man. With Rhys Ifans recently announced as the lead villain in the film, that puts him in the role of a teacher/scientist whose attempt to regenerate his missing arm leads to severe genetic catastrophe. Rather than regrowing an arm, he is turned into a reptilian monster.

Source: Rhys Ifans Playing The Lizard In ‘Spider-Man’ Reboot?

• Infinitized!

I'm not sold on a reboot so soon. I don't know if I'll see this one. I'll probably be too busy digging a bomb shelter in preperation for Dec 21. That mine in Chile is vacant now, maybe I'll just take up residence in there...

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Green Goblin again? Really I mean I know he is an important villain but the first film did all you could do with him really. They should have just remade the third one and kept going with the series after they fix that one.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Green Goblin again? Really I mean I know he is an important villain but the first film did all you could do with him really. They should have just remade the third one and kept going with the series after they fix that one.
    The update I posted... Sony revealed it's the lousy the Lizard.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^I;m good with this since, he WAS suppose to be in the 4th film, I thin they can bring a deepness to the story of the 4th film, with talk about weather Conner's is doing the right thing experimenting on him self and what not.
    I really hope they make the movies like the spectacular spider man TV because I loved how in the show Peter Parker had real problems besides just being some nerd with a crush like the first three movies. I never felt like Peter had a porblem with money, the girls or friends.....I mean it was there but I never really felt bad for him.
    Also I want for them to show you that being a hero meaning making designs that are the right ones but don't end up with you being happy.

• Banned User

Heard? Martin Sheen will play Uncle Ben, father and mentor of Peter Parker in Sony's 3D reboot of 'Spider-Man.' Today comes news that Academy Award-winning actress Sally Field has been offered the role of Aunt May. The cast which so far includes Andrew Garfield as Parker, Emma Stone as love interest Gwen Stacy, Rhys Ifans as the movie’s villain, The Lizard.

I'm starting to like this project.

Source: Sally Field Offered Aunt May in Spider-Man - ComingSoon.net

• Banned User

Set photo Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy in the new Spider-Man reboot , the film began filming this week. Gwen Stacy is at a funeral (dunno who's), unforchantly, Spider-Man isn't in the coffin and it's all Doctor Octopus (the main villain of the film) fault.

She doesn't look sad, lol. So far Spider-Man has not been spotted doing production, yet but in time, that will change.
    Last edited by JMora; 12-09-2010 at 12:54 PM.

• Banned User

Those visiting Universal Studios Hollywood, and noticing a lot work happening (add on's/prepping) at the NY sets. Turns out, the new Spider-Man film will be filming there soon but Sony Pictures lot will be the main filming location then production moves off to NYC.

• Banned User

First photo of Andrew Garfield in costume as Spider-Man

• Also cute and fluffy!

Gotta love that hes using the web shooters in this movie
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

• Banned User

Looks pretty cool

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pj_campbell View Post
    Gotta love that hes using the web shooters in this movie
    on no....the game is going to suck now....you can run out of Web???? This just does things like at the last min he is about to beat the villain and ohh no he is out of web...and then 5 mins later he wins anyway...don't see the point of adding this "fake suspense" to the movie
    And yes i know in some of the Comic's he uses the Web Shooters..I'm just not a big fan of them.

• Also cute and fluffy!

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    on no....the game is going to suck now....you can run out of Web???? This just does things like at the last min he is about to beat the villain and ohh no he is out of web...and then 5 mins later he wins anyway...don't see the point of adding this "fake suspense" to the movie
    And yes i know in some of the Comic's he uses the Web Shooters..I'm just not a big fan of them.
    As far as I can tell, they're going super classic Spider-Man with this movie. Hence Gwen Stacy, web shooters, the skinny, lanky looking Peter, etc. And honestly, I prefer the web shooters because it shows off Peter's brainy and nerdy side. Something Rami's films never really covered. I say bring it on
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast