Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• -

Re: Production Started on Ironman 3

"You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• -

Now that it's out, what did everyone think?
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• The Pumpkin King

I have not seen any of the three movies.

But I was reading comments on facebook and it seems that A LOT of people were disappointed in the movie, and said it was the worst one of the 3 movies.

Someone also said that Disney is F'ing up the franchise

• Rrrrreecite!

The movie was a misstep for me. It had some great sequences (Attack on Stark Compound, Air Force One, Finale) but it was a comedy. Almost every scene had a joke. Even heavier moments which should have has some poignancy were sliced with a joke. Avengers balanced everything well. Heck the other Iron Man movies knew when to pull it back. This one feels like no one was invested with what was happening on screen. Again some fun stuff but just not a great film. It deserved much more. RDJ must be sick of playing the character because he was phoning it in. Gwyneth, Favreau, Pearce and especially Kingsley did well with their parts. C+/B- range

BTW I do not blame Disney for this because the imagery, innuendo and language in the movie would not have been approved. Its still very much a Marvel movie.

• -

I actually enjoyed this and found it better than the last one, but not as good as the first. I thought it was great that they acknowledged the events of the Avengers and showed how it affected the character rather than just moving on with a new story. I also really liked the after credits scene.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12