Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Ravenclaw

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" was announced at Comic-Con this year! Scheduled to open April 4, 2014.
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

• -

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

I saw pics online of the movie title card and am so excited. I can't wait for this.

I just hope they stay true to the source material on this one. The storyline was so intense and involved a ton of plot lines including the death/replacement/return of Captain America, so I really hope they don't cut too many corners.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• -

The Hollywood Reporter announced that Anthony Mackie is up for the role of The Falcon in the movie.

Anthony Mackie in Talks to Play Falcon in 'Captain America' Sequel (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^I hope that every movie leading up to Avengers 2 give us ONE new Avengers to add to the team (maybe they might not all fight but at least get the group in the double digit's)

Falcon has some cool powers, so I think he's a good choice to join Captain America in fighting

• -

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Falcon has some cool powers, so I think he's a good choice to join Captain America in fighting
    He also played a part in the Winter Soldier storyline, so adding him is a positive sign that they may stay true to the source material. Again, let's hope so.

• Dave

Blog Entries

Question Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

For us non Comic book folk, is he a bad guy or a good guy? I was hoping they would bring back the bad guy from the last one but we shall see.
    Dave

• -

Quote Originally Posted by bigwavedave View Post
    For us non Comic book folk, is he a bad guy or a good guy? I was hoping they would bring back the bad guy from the last one but we shall see.
    If they are true to the source material of the Winter Soldier story arc, he'll be there. And Falcon is a good guy.

• Circle of Ancients

Totally excited about this. Capt. America was probably my favorite Marvel movie after The Avengers and the first Iron Man. I know a lot of people had mixed feelings about it, but I really enjoyed it.

• Ravenclaw

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ^I hope that every movie leading up to Avengers 2 give us ONE new Avengers to add to the team (maybe they might not all fight but at least get the group in the double digit's)

Ant-Man is going to get his own film, so perhaps he and The Wasp will figure into Avengers 2 when it gets made.
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Exprmnt626 View Post
    Ant-Man is going to get his own film, so perhaps he and The Wasp will figure into Avengers 2 when it gets made.
    Wasp is the Avenger I want most in the next film.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Wasp is the Avenger I want most in the next film.
    I would love to see Vision or Quicksilver, although the latter probably won't happen because of the ties to the X-Men franchise.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exprmnt626 View Post
    Hopefully but since Antman did not get a release date I just hope that it does not come after the avengers 2....but to me I really want to start seeing the Avengers get bigger and at least double in size in the next film (of course not all of them will fight or be in it)

I just want them to make it feel like it's becoming a real organization and not just a small group of the big super hero's

I can't wait!! Captain America is my favorite Marvel hero!

• -

Superhero Hype posted an interview with the directors that, among other things, confirmed that production will start earlier next year.

Co-Director Talks Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Superhero Hype

• -

Deadline has reported that there are currently five girls up for the female lead in this movie.

Five Actresses Testing For 'Captain America 2' Role; Black Widow Might Drop By As Well - Deadline.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast