• -

Jeremy Renner on Hawkeye in Avengers II

"You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Jeremy Renner on Hawkeye in Avengers II

I mean I don't dislike the character...just he is a human no powers...he should be one mission against other humans not on the front team saving the world there are hundreds of other super hero's in the world much more suited for the job

• -

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I mean I don't dislike the character...just he is a human no powers...he should be one mission against other humans not on the front team saving the world there are hundreds of other super hero's in the world much more suited for the job
    True, but why put Batman or Green Arrow in Justice League? I think that they are trying to show that his prowess with a bow is so good that be can hold his own with his super powered teammates.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Back in Black

True, but why put Batman or Green Arrow in Justice League? I think that they are trying to show that his prowess with a bow is so good that be can hold his own with his super powered teammates.
    Hawkeye is a beast! He'll serve GREAT as a tactician/eye-in-the-sky. Its not so much that he doesn't have a superpower, but rather that he's BRILLIANT with no powers at all! How many times does he score a direct hit without even looking?
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1955 View Post
    Hawkeye is a beast! He'll serve GREAT as a tactician/eye-in-the-sky. Its not so much that he doesn't have a superpower, but rather that he's BRILLIANT with no powers at all! How many times does he score a direct hit without even looking?
    Exactly.

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    We will just forget Black Widow doesn't have any super powers either for obvious reasons

• secure all cargo

Hawkeye being a zombie for most of the film was my biggest complaint when I saw it so I really hope he gets more to do next time. I think his back story and relationship with Black Widow has a lot of potential.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.