• Co-Host of USWP

Thumbs up Is 'Iron Man 3' 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3?

A very interesting article on Forbes that speculates that Disney may be in the position to smash all competitors for years to come, due to the success of Marvel films... Name:  ironman3324.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  91.6 KB
    Is 'Iron Man 3' Actually 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3'?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Is 'Iron Man 3' 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3?

I was thinking that when I was watching the film. This felt like an Avengers sequel. Not an Iron Man 2 sequel.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Co-Host of USWP

Re: Is 'Iron Man 3' 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3?

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    I was thinking that when I was watching the film. This felt like an Avengers sequel. Not an Iron Man 2 sequel.
    In my opinion that is because The Avengers felt like Iron Man 3 with some extra heroes thrown in. I like Downey Jr.s Iron Man better than any of the other franchises because it feels more human, more real.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

They're all films telling stories in the same universe. The Avengers films are sort of where each phase gets tied together.

• Co-Host of USWP

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    They're all films telling stories in the same universe. The Avengers films are sort of where each phase gets tied together.
    Nice way of putting it.

• Co-Host of USWP

I guess what I'm really saying is, I engage with Iron Man more than I do with any of the other heroes. I feel stronger about Iron Man than the other franchises so I like it better and therefore feel like The Avengers was Iron Man +. Hope that makes sense.

Here's what i think, ironman 3 is a straight up sequel to avengers and also thor The dark world will most likely take place right before Avenger's II as they are setting te movie in London so my best guess is that it takes place at a time in between avenger's and avenger's 2 as iron man 3 I guess takes place in winter of 2012 and captain might take place a few week's after iron man 3. Don't get me started with guardian's!
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    Don't get me started with guardian's!
    Why not?
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."