Two Marvel Questions - Can Anyone Answer?

I have two "post acquisition" questions regarding Disney and Marvel and my apologies if they have been asked/answered before.

1.) So Disney owns Marvel comics and they pretty much top the amusement park business here in central Florida. They have 4 parks, but there is a certain local theme park that features many Marvel comic book characters when it comes to rides & merchandise. What is to become of them in the future? They're practically in a rival theme park perhaps to even be considered "behind enemy lines." Will the rides & merchandise remain at the park due to property rights for undisclosed time?

2.) And will there be a chance that Disney will release Marvel themed "Vinylmation" figurines? They have Star Wars completely in their grasp now though they've had relations to SW & Lucas for years. So its only natural we see SW Vinylmation, but what about Marvel? Personally I would like to see an Avengers set on shelves at some point.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Heavy Breather

Re: Two Marvel Questions - Can Anyone Answer?

1) The Florida parks cannot use the Marvel properties until Universal gives up the rights they currently have. California on the other hand(and I'm pretty sure the foreign parks as well) can go all out if they want.

2)Brace yourself, More Marvel and Lucas merch is coming. I feel it in the Force.

Hope my answers are helpful.
    Vader Out...

Well then that leaves me to wonder when Universal will give up the rights they have.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• -

The contract Marvel had with Universal prior to Disney buying Marvel gives Universal exclusive theme park rights east of the Mississippi. Until Disney gets the rights from Universal, there won't be anything in the Florida parks other than merchandise.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Oye.