Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

I've been reporting Marvel news here as I see them, most recently about Scarlett Witch & Quicksilver being in the Avengers Sequel among other posts. Now this one is a bit on the the long side so I won't "Quote Wrap" the whole thing. So I'll leave it at the link and let anyone read it from there at their leisure. First the article discusses the possibility of another Iron Man film(s) without Robert Downey Jr who hasn't signed on for another Iron Man film. He has said that if he were to do another one, he would want to do it tomorrow. But they wouldn't make another one until after Avengers 2 and that puts it after 2015. And he wants to start focusing on a third Sherlock film as well as other franchises.

Personally in my opinion, leave it at 3 and don't recast the role. When you start doing one after another after another, it has the tendency to kill the franchise. Granted its worked for Star Trek, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings to name a few. But there's the Fast & Furious series, Saw, Resident Evil, and Paranormal Activity is the current constant repeating franchise. Its like give it a rest already, but stop before you ruin a good franchise.

I will leave the rest of the article to those who want to read it. It talks about other films in store for the Marvel Cinematic Universe including Ant Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Black Panther to name a few. Enjoy....

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies