Third Thor Film - Who To Play The Villain?

So word is going around that in an upcoming episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, actress Jaimie Alexander who has played Lady Sif in the Thor films, will make an appearance in an episode of the show. And word is, this is supposed to be a lead into the third Thor film that will feature the Enchantress as the main villain in the film.

So my question is, if this is all to be true, who would you like to see play the role of the Enchantress? Without sitting down and doing some thorough brain storming, one name that comes to mind at least is actress Charlize Theron.

What do you think?
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Third Thor Film - Who To Play The Villain?

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    So word is going around that in an upcoming episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, actress Jaimie Alexander who has played Lady Sif in the Thor films, will make an appearance in an episode of the show. And word is, this is supposed to be a lead into the third Thor film that will feature the Enchantress as the main villain in the film.

So my question is, if this is all to be true, who would you like to see play the role of the Enchantress? Without sitting down and doing some thorough brain storming, one name that comes to mind at least is actress Charlize Theron.

What do you think?
    Charlize Theron is a fantasti actress, and I would love to see her receive and portray a major role in both the tv and movie Marvel franchizes.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

I want someone perfect.

I think Theron fits the mold, but that could be because she has played similar roles.

I wonder if they would go with someone unknown and fresh faced.

Another question.....

Who could/should play her bodyguard, Skurge the Executioner?

Name:  406px-Acotilletta2--Executioner_(Skurge).jpg
Views: 27
Size:  88.3 KB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executioner_%28comics%29
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Putting aside the question of who would play the Executioner, I think that I may have just had the original question answered. Warning, Spoiler Alert!!

Spoiler
    Tonight's episode of Marvel's Agents of Shield had a very interesting last 5 minutes. At the return from the commercial break, the final scene showed a brunette walking through Death Valley. She approaches a roadside motel where a newlywed couple is preparing to leave. While the bride is inside, the groom is outside at the car packing up. The brunette walks up to the groom, takes his bottle of water, and downs what remains of his water. He asks her if she is okay, to which she responds (in a British tone) that she is parched, weary, and asks if "all of Midgard is so desolate?" She asks him to take her out of there, but he declines. She asks him about his new bride, and after he states there is no other woman that he prefers, she apparently places a spell on the man before he drives off with her, leaving his new bride back at the motel. As they are driving off, he claims to her that he has vowed to protect her. He asks her name, to which she replies "It's Lorelei."

After doing some homework, I found that Lorelei is one of Enchantress' aliases. However, after doing some more homework, it turns out that Enchantress has a younger sister named Lorelei. And the role was played by actress Elena Satine. The preview for next week's episode showed that Jaimie Alexander will be appearing as Lady Sif. So the cross over episode featuring her that I originally mentioned airs next week. Next week's episode will be one of two parts that will tie into the new Captain America film.