Signed and Numbered SHAG Disneyland 50th Anniversary Original Lands Silkscreen Prints

Hi -- Selling Shag Disneyland prints. These are the very large ones, $250 each.

here are the easily clickable ebay auctions:

Signed and Numbered, Shag 50th Anniversary Disneyland Original Lands Silkscreen Prints #255/300 Main Street

Signed and Numbered, Shag 50th Anniversary Disneyland Original Lands Silkscreen Prints #255/300 Frontierland

Signed and Numbered, Shag 50th Anniversary Disneyland Original Lands Silkscreen Prints #255/300 Fantasyland

Signed and Numbered, Shag 50th Anniversary Disneyland Original Lands Silkscreen Prints #255/300 Adventureland

Signed and Numbered, Shag 50th Anniversary Disneyland Original Lands Silkscreen Prints #255/300 Tomorrowland

These are really awesome, beautiful prints by one of my favorite artists -- Shag (Josh Agle).

These prints are SIGNED AND NUMBERED from a boxed set released for the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland. Each boxed set came with one print each of the five original lands: Main Street, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and Fantasyland. Each is in mint condition, sold out and very rare.

Once again, each print is individually SIGNED AND NUMBERED by the artist.

These are NOT the petite prints commonly available.

The artist, Shag (Josh Agle) is widely collected and part of the pop surrealist movement. These are gorgeous prints that would look stunning framed and hung on a wall... Contact me for special deal buying a complete set.

These are really gorgeous and generously sized! Shipping includes insurance, postage and handling. I ship FedEX in a flat and very secure box so the prints ARE NOT rolled and are immediately ready for framing.