WTB: Olszewski Gallery of Light "POTC Jail Scene"

Hi everyone!

I am a new collector and I love the Gallery of Light series by Olszewski. They are downright enchanting. And because I've only discovered them recently, I'm afraid I missed those early releases like the POTC "Jail Scene". If anyone have this piece lying around, please let me know.

I am also looking for these pieces at a good price:

"Jack and Sally Embrace"
    "Mad Tea Party"
    "Enchanted Tiki Room"

I don't live in the US unfortunately. So I appreciate any help.

Thank you for reading. Happy New yEAR!

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Re: WTB: Olszewski Gallery of Light "POTC Jail Scene"

Welcome to MC!!

AFAIK, the POTC piece is still available. In fact, I don't think any Gallery of Light pieces are retired yet, they are still a fairly new line of collectibles, and only just recently expanded to the current offering.

Where are you located?

Though not all are available on DisneyShopping.com, most are available from the parks through DelivEARS (1-800-362-4533). I don't know about overseas shipping from them.
    --Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI View Post
    Welcome to MC!!

AFAIK, the POTC piece is still available. In fact, I don't think any Gallery of Light pieces are retired yet, they are still a fairly new line of collectibles, and only just recently expanded to the current offering.

Where are you located?

Though not all are available on DisneyShopping.com, most are available from the parks through DelivEARS (1-800-362-4533). I don't know about overseas shipping from them.
    Thank you for the reply! I have contacted DelivEARS via email. I hope they'll have good news.

I am from Singapore. I hope to get hold of most of this series before the new wave becomes available.

Thanks again!

• Minion

The Tiki room light box is Limited Edition to 500, BUT what I've heard from cast members is that there's sometimes a double set. One set that is limited edition, the other that's open edition. It's really just which label is put on the box that determines the set.

Not sure about the Mad Tea but I'm pretty sure it's still there and I'm tempted to buy it for myself. I know I saw it when I went for New Years and the same goes for Jack and Sally when I bought it as a gift for a friend on the 21st of December.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

These just started coming out in either 2004 or 2005, just before the Disney Gallery closed. I have seen some on QVC, not too long ago, and some of the earlier releases are on sale: http://www.qvc.com/qsearch/search.aspx

Maybe they will start getting some of the new releases that started coming out, that latter part of 2008.

Just looking around, I found a couple that I haven't seen before, Mary Poppins Peter Pan, and Jungle Book : Bob Olszewski Gallery of Light

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

I was at DLR this last Monday (1/12/09) and they had a whole bunch of these back in stock at Disneyana on Main Street. Including the Tiki Room one.
    --Jonathan