Looking for Park Map Guides for Disneyland and Disney Sea

Good Morning -

I am looking to get a park brochure from every park as part of my collection. Is anyone here going to Hong Kong, Japan, or Paris anytime soon that would not mind picking up an additional park map guide or two. Would be willing to pay $1.00 per map for each park that has not been folded. Looking for guides in English only. Please drop me a note if you can help. Thanks.

Steven

Looking for Park Guide Maps

Good Morning -

I am looking to get a park brochure from every park as part of my collection. Is anyone here going to Hong Kong, Japan, or Paris anytime soon that would not mind picking up an additional park map guide or two. Would be willing to pay $1.00 per maps that have not been folded. Looking for guides in English only. Please drop me a note if you can help. Thanks.

Steven

Looking for Park Maps

Good Morning -

I am looking to get a park brochure from every park as part of my collection. Is anyone here going to Hong Kong, Japan, or Paris anytime soon that would not mind picking up an additional park map guide or two. Would be willing to pay $1.00 per maps that have not been folded. Looking for guides in English only. Please drop me a note if you can help. Thanks.

Steven

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

Re: Looking for Park Maps

I have maps of HKDL of every month since opening day. i have a huge drawer full of HKDL maps. every saturday i go there, i take a handful of both guide maps and times guides. just tell me which season (2007, 2008, 2009(CNY) Xmas, Halloween, CNY, Summer) or month you want and i'll give them for free since i have so many. just for the record, they are in perfect condition. If you want, i can give one of my 4 vintage HKDL September 2005 opening day maps.

• Banned User

Re: Looking for Park Map Guides for Disneyland and Disney Sea

I can help with Tokyo and Hong Kong. I do not believe I have any DLP english maps left in my collection and sadly, won't be returning to Paris in the near future.

Re: Looking for Park Guide Maps

Quote Originally Posted by huizarst View Post
    Good Morning -

Steven
    Dear Steven,

I would I advice you to mail to guest communication at DLRP
    I am sure they will help you out