^Taken straight from my ebay post.

45 Anni Enchanted Tiki Room Fountain LE500 NIB Signed - eBay (item 140328661439 end time Jun-28-09 20:58:23 PDT)

Product description from artist:
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Fountain

Edition Size: 500
Retail: $150
Dimensions: 19 1/2"H

Its a functioning water fountain for your Tiki Bar or dining room table! Standing 19-1/2 high, the highly-detailed fountain features many design elements from the original Disneyland attraction. Master of Ceremonies Jose shares a suspended perch with a happy Toucan. (To satisfy us purists, Jose is in his original 1963 blue-green-yellow colors.)

The water runs from 4 miniature jets and is lit from below and above by colored LEDs that gradually shift hues from warm reds and oranges to cool blues and greens. In a low-lit room the effect is magical, and is guaranteed to have you whistling Offenbach in no time.

Personal description:
The fountain really does look beautiful and when your lights are turned off the beauty of the fountain really shines with it's LEDs illuminating the water and the fountain itself. If you're a Disney fan or even a tiki fan, this fountain will look beautiful in your home, or wherever you choose to display this piece. During the time before it's initial sale, the hype for this piece greatly surpassed the number made. During the initial sale, the line for this item and other 45th anni items stretched from Disneyana and down well into Tomorrowland. There hasn't been a fountain for sale anywhere for months and this may be the last time you see one for sale. This piece has been signed by the artists.

This fountain has never been displayed but is has been taken out of the box for testing. There has been issues with many of the water pumps for these fountains where the pump would short out the electrical system. This pump has been tested and is a fully working fountain. I have also checked over the piece for cracks and chips and none have been found. After this testing it was placed carefully back into the box.

Payment:
Payment for this item is expected within 5 days. I only accept PayPal.

Shipping:
I will be shipping this US Parcel Mail through the US Post Office. The dimensions of the box are 12 x 21 x 12 (height, length, depth) and about 10 lbs. Shipping insurance is required and will be based off of the winning bid price + shipping cost. I will require a signature for delivery.

Return:
Returns will not be accepted and sold as is.