Smile I Want To Sell My Entire Disney Collection of 675 Pieces

ADMIN NOTE: Please Use Caution When Trading With Unknown Persons

Due to recent traumatic events in my life, I have to sell my entire Disney Collection of 675 pieces, the list is as follows:

29 Big Figurines; 25 Enchanted Places; 51 WDCC; 10 Animated Classics; 9 Disney Lenox Figurines; 9 Disney Castles (Disneyland Castle With Lights and Weighs About Ten Pounds) Other Than WDCC Including Cinderella's Castle by Olsweski; 6 OTHER Misc. Resin Buildings; 6 Disney's Franklin Mint Faberge Eggs; 14 Simply Pooh (Resin); 10 Disney Dome Figurines (Resin); 22 Disney Thimbles; 52 Disney Clocks; 58 Disney's Tiny Kingdom; 27 Other Small Disney Figurines (Porcelain); 58 Disney Resin Figurines; 25 Disney Bisque Figurines; 174 Disney Ceramic/Porcelain Figurines; 2 Disney Miniature Music Boxes; 2 Disney Decorative Menorahs (Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Tigger) and (Mickey Mouse With All of His Friends); 6 Disney Snow Globes With Music Boxes; 10 Disney Ornate Resin Music Boxes, Very Detailed With Many Replicating Scenes From Their Movies; 6 Disney Resin and Ceramic Music Boxes; 9 Disney Figurines Not Falling Into Any Other Category; 25 Extra Rare and Special Figurines Which Include: 31" Cast Iron Nautilus (Replica); The Congo Queen (Metal); Mr. Toad's Car (Metal); The Omnibus of Main Street (Metal); The Red Monorail (Replica); Monsanto's House of The Future With Lights (Disneyland 1958); Extraordinary Snow Globes of Peter Pan and Sorcerer Mickey; Casey Jones Engine (Metal); 29 Disney Pins From The Park and Classic Collector's Society. Plus Two Serigraphs to Be Purchased Separately, Eyvind Earle's 'Autumn' 22x28, Framed and Matted 133/300 and Robert de Michielle's 'Pinocchio's Paradise' 30x40, Framed and Matted 309/400. All Certificates of Authenticity Are Available. I Also Have Hundreds of Different Disney Magazines in Mint Condition Going Back to The 60's. The Hundreds of Disney Books With Most Out Of Print, Going Back to The Early 70's Are Negotiable. The Figurines Are Located in Palm Beach County, Florida and Are Available to be Shown to Serious Buyers. I Can Be Contacted at: [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Stu
    Last edited by Dustysage; 02-10-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Admin Note Added - Use Caution When Dealing With Unknown Persons

Smile I Want To Sell My Entire Disney Collection of 675 Pieces

This posting is in regards to the selling of my entire Disney Collection. I understand that there may be some concern because I am a new user to MiceChat, rest assured I am a very reputable and honest seller and have over two hundred successful purchases on ebay. I am a former owner of a children's clothing store in the Mall at Wellington Green and back in the late 20th century, I was an illustrator for Grumman Aerospace (Secret Clearance); worked on technical animation for U.S. Navy Training films (Secret Films); I was an art director in New Jersey where I was designing multi projector shows for Fortune 1000 corporations; I was a former member of the New Jersey Art Director's Club and the Graphic Artists Guild of New York City. I live in Palm Beach County, FL. and would invite anyone who lives in South Florida and is serious about purchasing such a large collection and wants to view the collection in my house. I do not want to sell the pieces individually but as a whole collection which will fill up a 14'x14' room surrounded by glass shelves with lights, which is located in my office it is very impressive. The 29 Big Figurines surround the entire room on top of the display cases, it is like being in the Emporium on Main Street. I can be contacted at: [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Stu
    P.S. I was at the opening of Disneyland on it's opening day in July 1955, and met and talked to Walt Disney when I was twelve years old.
    Stu