• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

FOR SALE: Haunted Mansion Weathervane 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Collectible

Back in December I bought this gem on eBay, but I need the money now and really have no proper place to display this great piece.

The auction went for $159, plus $25 shipping. I'm only interested in making my money back or at least close to it. You'll get everything that I got: the original box and styrofoam packaging, certificate of authenticity, and the weathervane as I received it.

I'm open to offers from the MiceChat gang. If I don't get a good offer in a week or so I'll throw it up on eBay.

If you're interested, let me know how much you're willing to pay and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

HAUNTED MANSION 40th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL EVENT
    LIMITED EDITION WEATHERVANE

Here's the text from the eBay auction I got this from:
    LIMITED EDITION - VERY RARE

BRAND NEW AND RARE FROM THE DISNEYLAND

DISNEYLAND HAUNTED MANSION 40TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT GIFT- WEATHER VANE. 09-09-09

EXTREMELY RARE, WERE NOT FOR SALE .THIS ITEM WAS A SPEICAL GIFT THAT WAS GIVEN TO GUESTS WHO PURCHASED THE "GRIM GRINNING GHOST HOTEL AND DINNER PACKAGE ". A SOLD OUT EVENT THAT WAS LIMITED TO ABOUT 50 GUESTS.

THE WEATHER VANE IS A REPLICA OF THE ONE THAT IS PERCHED AT THE TOP OF THE HAUNTED MANSION. A UNIQUE PIECE OF MEMORABILA FOR ANY FAN OR COLLECTOR OF DISNEY OR STRICKLY HAUNTED MANSION STUFF.

WEATHER VANEIS APPROXIMATELY 12 INCHES TALL AND 8 1/2 " INCHES WIDE. MOUNTED ON A BLACKBASE WITH A SILVER HAUNTED MANSION PLAQUE.

COMES IN A FITTED STYROFOAM HOLDER WITH A BLACK OUTTER BOX WITH THE 40th HAUNTED MANSION LOGO PRINTED ON IT.

FROM A SMOKE FREE STORE. ITEMS SECURELY MAILED IN CARDBOARD AND PLASTIC. SHIPPING INCLUDES DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Re: FOR SALE: Haunted Mansion Weathervane 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Collect

You really should show this to Ricky Brigante, the dude who does the Inside The Magic podcast. He is a collector of HM stuff, almost to an insane degree. He would go crazy to get this. Here is a link to his contact page:

Contact page

Just to show you how insane he is for HM... this is him in his HM room at his house..

http://images.townnews.com/wotimes.c...en/haunted.jpg

http://www.wotimes.com/articles/2007...en/haunted.txt
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 02-23-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed