My original EPCOT Center Posters

I've always loved the original EPCOT. The rides were so unique and special (as most people feel on here). And being a designer, I've always been drawn to their logos. So I wanted to create a set of posters dedicated to each original pavillion by indirectly using the original logos in some way. I'm pretty happy with my results, and I wanted to share them with everyone. I call the set "Experimental Poster Compositions of Tomorrow." These posters are modern day interpretations of the great Future World attractions of yesterday. Taking on a minimalistic style, each focuses on the main ideas and foundations of the pavillions they represent.
    They are on my Imagekind account here:
    www.scbb11Sketch.imagekind.com/
    All comments are welcome and encouraged! I can't wait to get back to WDW again. I may make posters of the modern attractions as well if I get time. Thanks everyone!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: My original EPCOT Center Posters

How much of these are your own design vs. the original posters? I really dig them.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

They are all my designs. There were no posters before. I extrapolated the original logos into something that celebrates the entire pavillion on a larger scale. Hope you enjoy them!

I will be offering one poster each week at a discounted price up until Christmas starting today. Each sale will last a week. This week the Wonders of Life poster is discounted. Get 'em while you can at these great prices!

• The Study of Wumbo

Nice job!

FYI The moderators might be more comfortable with this thread if you had posted the images in the post to share them rather than just advertise your prints.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Reminds me of Fallout!

• Minion

The posters are really cool! Excellent job.

The posters are really cool! Excellent job.
    Thanks! More are on the way!
    Reminds me of Fallout!
    You mean like the video game? I guess I can see that a little.
    FYI The moderators might be more comfortable with this thread if you had posted the images in the post to share them rather than just advertise your prints.
    I realize that. That's why now I'm posting each one when I link to them. That way they'll eventually all be on here.

Well, as promised I finished a poster for the World Showcase. This one has a little more color than the others, but i think it is totally warranted in order to give proper justice to each country's flags and to give the poster some contrast. Each country's flag is represented, and the seven figures on the bottom represent the seven continents.
    You can click the image to get to my Imagekind page. Enjoy!

http://www.scbb11Sketch.imagekind.com/

The poster of the week starting today is Horizons! Take a look back at tomorrow and remember all the technological advances the future holds. Visit Brava Centauri, Mesa Verde, or the Sea Castle research base. It's your choice! Click the poster below to view all the posters.

The poster of the week starting today is World of Motion! Get 'em at a discount while you can! Click the poster below to view all of the posters.

Ok everyone, the day has come! I have finally finished my EPCOT Center posters set. Today I bring you the final poster in the series.
    Celebrate the original EPCOT Center! All nine original pavillions are represented along with the World Showcase. The EPCOT logo is the centerpiece, outlined by the shadow of Spaceship Earth, the icon of one of the most ambitious theme parks in the world.
    Click the poster below to get to all the other posters as well. And Imagekind is running a sale until tomorrow as well. I've enjoyed sharing these with you. Hope everyone likes 'em!

This week's poster of the week is The Land. The rockwork and ground give birth to all the plants and flora that sustain life on our planet. Get 'em at a discounted price while you can!