'04 Elisabete Gomes Jack & Sally Goblets LE~25, '04 HMH Lithophane, HMH Tarot

For sale:
    Elisabete Gomes Jack and Sally Goblets. These items were gifts (and then available for sale) to the attendees of the "$2000 dinner" at the 2004 (final) Haunted Mansion Holiday Event. Each guest received one of 4 goblets (Jack, Sally, Zero, Mayor), and then had the opetion to purchase 2 more. Only those ordered were created, limiting Jack to 26 pieces and Sally to 24 pieces. The items are in mint condition from a smoke-free home, signed by the artist on the bottom.
    Asking $1000 for the pair.

Lithophane gift from the 2004 Haunted Mansion Holiday event. Limited to 415 pieces, but I know from personal experience that several were given out damaged due to the fragility of the porcelain. This item was unwrapped once to take the photos, then packed back up, even still have the light bulb they gave with it.
    Asking $120
    Tarot Cards from the 2001 Haunted Mansion Holiday event. Still in original box, taken out once to examine.
    Asking $100

Having trouble with posting pics, but I have them ready to go on request- so don't be shy!

I will work out shipping (and insurance!) with potential buyers. Feel free to email any questions. I'd love to find a new home for these amazing items!
    Last edited by deltachiborn; 01-26-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: prices reduced

Re: '04 Elisabete Gomes Jack & Sally Goblets LE~25, '04 HMH Lithophane, HMH Tarot

Okay, since I've had no replies, let me amend the prices:

Goblets: $1000 OBO

Tarot: $100 OBO

No realistic offer will go unconsidered- I have never seen the goblets for sale and was guessing at what the market would bear. They're gathering dust here and I would love to see them go to someone who would appreciate them