Hey guys, I have a friend who bought one of those huge trolls in the window of the Curios and Collectibles store in Norway, World Showcase. He must have been really expensive, because he said they weren't really for sale, but he demanded to purchase it (he was an interesting man..). I am now looking to sell said troll, because I ended up with it. It is in great condition; no visible scratches. It only has a metal hook on its' underside which kept it in the store window. It is about 4 feet tall and looks just like all those trolls in that store (much smaller than the giant one in the center, much bigger than the little ones they sell). Because it is Nyform, it is made of earthen material and was hand made in Norway, I believe. While this isn't necessarily Disney, since it was originally displayed in the parks, I thought I would take a chance and see if anybody here was willing to buy it. I would be willing to sell it for very little compared to what they go for; I believe the oversized ones go for a ridiculously high price. I just want to get rid of it. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested, we can discuss price and shipping, and I can send pictures and exact measurements. Thanks for looking!