Hello All,
I'm very new to this forum stuff but thought I'd give it a whirl. I have been fortunate enough to be given a large amount of Disney memorabilia, gifts, lithos/artwork, and other interesting things. However, I've fallen on tough times and think it's time to part with some.

I'm photographing all of the items this week but thought I'd put some feelers out on here. Is there a market for the list below? I have some idea of what the items are worth, but am leery to put some of these special items on eBay.

• Disneyland Hong Kong Grand Opening Invitation
  • Disneyland (CA) 50th Anniversary Celebration Invitation
  • Complete Collection of 40th Anniversary Disneyland Resort Trading Cards, (including Indiana Jones) in uncut sheet, and framed.
  • Framed, uncut sheet of Disney Dollars, commemorating Mickey's 65th Birthday.
  • Original Peter Pan Transogram from 1953, board game, framed, with original pieces.
  • 40th Anniversary Official Main Street USA Cast Photo.
  • Mickey's Toontown/Burger King game board with pieces, framed.
  • Ed French Lithogram celebrating the opening of Euro Disney; "The Sun Never Sets on The Disney Magic"
  • WDW 15th Anniversary Coca Cola framed Pin set
  • WDW 15th Anniversary Logo Disc, (actually hung in the park) with character photo.
  • Charles Boyer Lithograms- Fantasmic, Skyfest and others.
  • Disneyland Indiana Jones Adventure Ride Grand Opening VIP gift (already listed on ebay: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices)
  • Disneyland Indiana Jones Adventure Ride Grand Opening Picture, signed by George Lucas and Michael Eisner.

Thanks in advance!