I have a couple of items left from the old annual HMH/NBC preview events. They are just collecting dust here and I would love to see them go to a home where they will be appreciated and shown off as they should be. Prices listed might be negotiable - feel free to email and discuss!

Elisabete Gomes Jack and Sally Goblets. These items were gifts (and then available for sale) to the attendees of the "$2000 dinner" at the 2004 (final) Haunted Mansion Holiday Event. Each guest received one of 4 goblets (Jack, Sally, Zero, Mayor), and then had the option to purchase 2 more. Only those ordered were created, limiting Jack to 26 pieces and Sally to 24 pieces. The items are in mint condition from a smoke-free home, signed by the artist on the bottom.

Asking $2000 for the pair.

Sculpture of Jack, Sally, and Zero on Doombuggy, from the 2001 HMH even. Base plate is the front entrance 'Haunted Mansion' Sign. LE 500, was delayed in shipping and supposedly not all 500 were ever delivered - cannot confirm or deny that. Only know that I have rarely seen this item up for sale. Great condition. No original box, sad to say.
Asking $750

Having trouble with posting pics, so please feel free to email for them - they are ready to go!

I will work out shipping (and insurance!) with potential buyers. Feel free to email any questions. Thanks for looking!

Jeff M