Hey i just wanted to let you know that i create custom Disney inspired paintings on shoes. I've had many park fanatics order from me and have me create shoes just for their special trips. I can always repeat a design that i have done previously, but I love creating new designs and or modifying existing designs to really make the shoes "yours"

You can find my work at my Etsy shop Etsy Shop name DanoFlorez
I got started doing this because of a pair of shoes i made for my girlfriend last christmas for our family Disneyland trip. After having many people ask her where she got them I decided to start selling them and it sort of snowballed from there. Since i started with Disney, many of the requests i've received have been Disney related. However, I can and am willing to do any subject matter, or pop culture reference, or anything really, but Disney has become my "specialty" if you will. I have no affiliation with Disney other than being a huge fan. Each order is a private artist commission to your specifications. Similar to having artists who will commission drawings of comic book characters at comic conventions. If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to contact me. Email: [email protected]

I hope you'll check out my work and let me know what you think.
You can also find my work on these websites.
Facebook
Instagram
Tumblr
Pinterest
Twitter
Name:  IMG_1424.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  47.8 KB